1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Grant was a student at Hogwarts on his younger years. His housemate, Alistair Crow, was his childhood friend. His father works for Victor Crow, Alistair's father, as a butler at their manor. He was ony on the fifth year at Hogwarts when he heard the news that his father died because of an accident at the Manor. It was dark times for him but he continued studying at Hogwarts with Alistair until they became seventh year students. Alistair revealed that his father suddenly left the manor that early morning because of some "Family Business" that he needed to do. Alistair gave him a letter that his father hid from Grant that was supose to be given the day of Grant's father's death. This made Grant brokedown and graduated Hogwarts without even talking to Alistair for more than three years.
In those three years, Grant discovered that his father was only protecting Victor from an attack of some traitors of the Crow family. In the letter it was written that the entire line of Poe was the butler of the Crows and it is their loyal oath to them as payment to their debts from the Crow family that started since the Medieval times. His father revealed that it is their family's duty to protect and serve the Crows. Grant enlightened himself and ought to see the Crows as his family's friends and not foes, he sought his father as a Hero and became his inspiration to train and practice as a butler. And after three years he talked to Alistair's mother about what happened six years ago, he expressed his desire to follow his father's steps as a butler of the Crows, from that moment he became the butler and continued serving until this moment.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Grant is an honest and humble man. He's always jokes around about things even the most little things at most times, he can be serious when he needs to be serious. He is not arrogant but he is clever, wise, and selfless. He always do what he needs to do and always put aside useless things and eager to do the most important stuff. In his job, it is the duty of the Poes to serve the Crows with honor and respect just like what the Crows see the Poes. Grant is old but he is not too old to forget things, he is always sorted with things and he always remember to protect and serve the one and only heir of the Crows, Mortimer.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) None.He is just a hardworking and selfless butler.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is currently a butler for the Crow family.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? He is married with a woman whom he divorced but left him with one son who's currently works at The Daily Prophet.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I only have one characters and he is not an exotic type.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Philippine standard time +8
17:32, March 26, 2015 (UTC)