Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Greg is a sweet kid. Being just ten, Greg is a bit naïve. He's taken a liking to reading and for that, he's sure he'll be ahead of his classmates during his time on Hogwarts. He dislikes his name, so he just introduces himself as Greg instead of Gregory. Besides all of that, he's very outgoing and optimist. Even if he'd rather stick to reading a book, he'd do anything for both of his siblings. When you first meet Greg, he'll be quite shy, but as the conversation advances, he'll grow more comfortable. Being the only male of the family, besides his father, Greg is very protective of his sisters. It doesn't matter which sister. Greg is bery close to Cloud Rosendale, due to Cloud being a close friend of the family. With Cloud being not much older (and another guy), he usually rants to him, letting him know of his problems and asking for advice.
Greg can be put as sefless. Or at least as selfless as a kid can be. He likes to sketch/draw, as he thinks its easier to express his feelings that way.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Gregory Greg Blake was born to Claire Hollis and Jonathan Blake on August 31. He's the middle child of 5. A year before his oldest sister, Charlotte, was born, his mother had an affair with an Irish man while Greg's father fought in Afghanistan. The result of that affair was Cloud Rosendale. Shortly before Jonathan's arrival, she dropped Cloud off in Ireland to live with his father. Claire never told her husband about the affair, and so he never found out.
Greg was born five years later, bringing happiness to his family. He was the first boy, and third child. During his first two years, Greg was very bubbly and happy. Mainly because of all the attention he received from his older sisters and parents. A few weeks after he turned 2, his younger sisters were born. The twins Phoebe and Daisy. After their birth, Greg was the one with the least amount of attention. It made him as jealous as a toddler could get. After that, his bubbly and happy personality vanished. He was much more moody and frequently threw tantrums. Six year old Charlotte figured out what was wrong and told her parents, whom later started to give each their attention equally. That helped. A lot.
When he was five, he showed his first sign of magic. He had made a nearby vase break due to Daisy breaking one of his toys. Unfortunately, his parents weren't there to witness it. Once they found out, they decided to let him know of his magic. At first, he was quite confused. With help from his two older sisters, who already knew of magic, he slowly began to understand. When he turned 7, Charlotte received her Hogwarts letter. That brightened Greg's day. Not because he hated her, but because he was closer to getting to Hogwarts. Pfft. Who am I kidding. He no longer had to deal with one of his sisters and that made him happy.
When Felicite, or as he called her, Fizzy, received her Hogwarts letter. That summer, they began to get visited by a guy named Cloud Rosendale. He didn't know Cloud, but his mom said he was the son of one of her dead friends. Being the only other guy around, he quickly began to get to know Cloud. Eventually, he began telling him of his secrets. He thought speaking of his emotions and problems was hard. Cloud just smiled when he found out and said, "Then why not just draw them?" After that conversation, that's what Greg did. Thanks to Cloud, a love for drawing and sketching had been born. Not only did Cloud do that, but he began teaching Greg how to speak Irish.
Now at ten, he's eager to get to Hogwarts. Because of that eagerness, he read Fizzy's first year books. Greg looks up to Cloud and wants to be like him.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is be Ronan Parke.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
He's the half-brother of Cloud Rosendale, but isn't aware of it. He's a half-blood.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
He's ten. Starts Hogwarts next term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
2 out of 10 are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 2