Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) she is a very independant person and has been since her father died. she also loves her family and would do anything for them. she is incredibly loyal to her family and friends.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Gwen is the half-blood daughter of Leonard and Katherine Wolf. Her parents met after her father graduated from the Air force academy and was tranfered to RAF base in Croughton where he met her mother who was working as a ministry employee, they quickly fell in love but leonard recieved news he was to return home. katherine descided they would not split up so she packed her bags and moved home with her fiance leonard had proposed after katherine had told him she would move with him. they were married for 2 years before they had gwen's older brother winston 3 years later gwen was born.
she grew up loving her whole family and was hit quite hard when her father was called away to iraq, just not as hard as it was on winston. when the news came that leonard had been killed in battle she was in shock. but as her mother and brother seemed to be more so she ended up being in charge of herself. sure her mother worked but other than that she was left to her own devices. she struggled a bit but eventually adapted to her surroundings. because of it she was forced to grow up quickly and became the head of the family.
she didn't show her first signs of magic until she was 9 when the cooker stopped working and she got mad and the cooker magically started working again. she is currently 10 but will recieve her letter on her 11th birthday in time for attending hogwarts next year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? going into 1st next year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? i have 4 of my own and 1 i share
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. +0
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: