1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Gwen was born to a happy, yet poor Muggle couple. She was a happy young girl, who was a character. She was always standing up to some bullies and defending her friends. Gwen, was born in the country side. The state was Maine, and she was a hard-working, sweet girl until she got her letter.
She was born on October 20th. Gwen's parent's died while Gwen was 9 years old, she had English relatives who took her in when they died. Gwen guesses that is why she is Alcoholic. Gwen's life was depressing for sometime, but then something amazing happened. She was standing up to some snooty British kid, when she made the kid fly a little. She was 11 year old when that happened.
She then got her letter and went to Hogwarts.
"Yeah, I graduated with sort-of low marks, but at least I'm free of some Ravenclaw pointing it out, well that setlled, i'll tell you about my life now, i live on a Farm house with some other farm hands. But, i'm a Horse breeder, a big job for a Muggle-born witch like me. But, it's fun, cause' it's a Muggle job. But, i do have a Wizarding job. Although it's not the best job i could get, it's a part-time job sense my Muggle one takes up all of my time! Oh and did i tell you my age? Oooh, i didn't, so i'm 23 years old and i live in England. Pretty hard-working life i have there, right?" 2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Gwen is head-strong and brave. She is generally easy-going but get's annoyed easily. She is friendly and a decent person, she is sweet and loving. She is a bit native, in school however. She graduated with decent marks when she gradated form Hogwarts. She wasn't the best study pal ever. She is however, very street smart and strong. She is daring and doesn't take crap well. She is a bit of a alcoholic, but keeps it well under control however. She trys to stay positive all the time, but sometimes she is sarcastic and sassy at times. But, she is overall, a kind and caring person.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and Looking
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
No Exotics 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.