Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Hailey is stubborn. That's one word that sums her up completely. However, despite her stubbornness, Hailey is extremely loyal. She thinks before she speaks, and observes before she jumps in. Growing up the youngest, she's always been protected by her family, but she gets irritated at being protected sometimes. Around the full moon, she gets extremely grumpy and is prone to snappy fits, although she'll always apologize afterwards.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
William and Marion met during the Highland Games. He was working as a manager alongside his dad and she was working a food booth. It was love at first sight over a pot of steaming haggis. (Nah, haggis isn't that bad.)
Over the next two years, they continued to fall in love, meeting up monthly to explore the rich history of Edinburgh. However, in their October visit, William had set up a scavenger hunt and was waiting at the end for Marion, on one knee, I might add. She was shocked and said yes to his proposal with no questions asked. They were married the next year, actually on the same date that he proposed in the exact same spot as well. William and Marion finally made their dream true, but one thing was missing from it: Children.
And when they realized that, Marion finally revealed the news that she had held for a few weeks. The couple were expecting their first, a son. After nine months, Sebastian Macbeth McCallian entered the world in Edinburgh's local hospital. Sebastian was five when his younger sister, Hailey, was born on August 31st, 2016. The four-member family grew up normally, until Hailey was six and Sebastian 11.
When the kids were younger, their mum revealed that she was a witch after Sebastian showed his first sign of magic by animating the broomstick that she was using to sweep the living room. Hailey also was a witch, by her first sign of magic appearing when she was five. She didn't understand why they had haggis so often for dinner and hated it when she was younger, so, one night, when they were having Haggis, she threw a tantrum and sent the haggis flying into the kitchen, hitting 10-year-old Sebastian in the back of his head much to his displeasure.
However, when she was six, Hailey snuck outside on the full moon to explore her family's property and found herself face-to-face with a turned werewolf. She was bitten on her thigh and woke up in the hospital two days later, finding herself as a werewolf much to her father's shock and mother's anger and Sebastian's worry. Despite her news, Hailey didn't change much from her old self. She was home schooled until her mother could be sure that Hailey would keep her secret, and is entering Hogwarts this year as a Second Year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Holding brown hair and brown eyes is considered not true Scottish blood, but Hailey can put any rumors of her heritage down extremely quickly. She's pale-skinned with the silvery-healed bite on her thigh. Her brown eyes sometimes show a wolfish emotions, but always move back to human.
In her werewolf form, Hailey's a small brown wolf with golden-brown eyes. She's not at all dominant, but can show her power in more than one way.
Hailey Cecilia McCallian is modeled by Mackenzie Foy.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9. Two exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: