A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- B. Stars
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Hanuel is your typical little girl, that is, as typical as a kid can be growing up the last child of their family. She has a particularly strong connection to her siblings, more so than what her parents can lay claim to. She looks up to all of her siblings, albeit some more than others, and aspires to be the perfect combination of all in the end of things. She is really quite creative, both in baking, taught to her by Freya, and the other things that her crazy brothers get involved in. Hanuel's a prankster at heart, that's for sure, and she's willing to target her family even if there's no reasoning behind it... She just likes getting them to smile and laugh. She is especially kind for her young age, and she finds herself not being willing to overlook or take the spotlight from anyone.
She is kind of scared to be entering Hogwarts for her first year, but has a strong reassurance that her siblings will be there to help her no matter what. She really wants to be sorted into one of the houses that her siblings are in, but if unable, then she wants to go into Hufflepuff. They're loyal and hardworking, just like herself, and she feels like she could grow and thrive in the environment that Hufflepuff provides for all their members. Hanuel is quite attached to both Taeler and Freya, though she'll also spend time with Isaac when he's avaliable for her to attach to. It's common to see one of the Johnson children attached with Hanuel at their hips or within calling distance. Hanuel is an incoming scared student, but she takes complete reassurance that her siblings will be within arms' reach at all times, and can act as her teddy bear when needed.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Kim Chun-hee was a dedicated employee of Infinite Interprises. She was a genuine, hard-working woman who did everything that was asked or expected of her. Because she was such a valuable asset to her company, they promoted her to an Infinite Ambassador - that meant leaving Korea and going to the England branch, where, coincidentally, she met the love of her life.
Brian Johnson had lived in England his whole life. He worked for a London-based corporation, and didn't travel much. His parents were from Korea and he always hoped to visit one day. He wanted to go to his parents' roots, but in a sense, their roots found him. His company made the decision to merge with Infinite Interprises. Through the merger, he met Chun-hee and fell in love with her.
The two married and planned to move back to Korea, but Chun-hee's job had a different course set out for them. The two were transferred to America where they would be living for longer than expected. After a year in the States, the couple became pregnant with their first child, Isaac. A few years after him came baby Freya. Only a year later, Taeler came into their world. Haneul was born last, but was loved just as much.
Growing up the youngest of the family of six, Haneul was definitely the cutest daughter and little sister anyone could ask for. She always had a bright smile and would willingly hug anyone who asked for it. As Haneul grew up, she watched her siblings all head off to Hogwarts, two years apart. After Taeler left, she was absolutely devastated, sad that she was all alone with Chun-hee and Brian, or Mom and Dad as she called them. She was at the age of seven when she was left alone, and ironically, that's when her magic manifested. Hanuel's first sign of magic was sending a pillow flying across the room in a temper fit after her dad told she couldn't go visit them at Hogwarts. Of course, that resulted in her getting grounded, but afterwards, they were as happy as can be.
Hanuel is entering her first year of Hogwarts this fall, and she cannot wait to be finally joining her siblings after being so long alone at their house. Isaac is a current seventh-year, Freya's a current fifth-year, and Taeler's a current third-year, so she's really looking forwards to the remaining years she can spend by their sides while all are in school. Especially tagging along at Taeler and Freya's heels... they're her favorites, but DON'T TELL ISAAC!
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Her model is Aleyna Yilmaz.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Muggle-Born.
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None
6) What year is your character in? Incoming First-Year
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why? Hufflepuff
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 10/2
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at?
4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field?
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion?
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie?
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them?
Could you please add two more lines to your personality? It stands at 12 lines (six per paragraph) when the minimum is 14 (seven per lines).