Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Harmony is naturally shy, which of course causes problems. She can usually be quiet, but when needed to speak, she's much wiser than anyone thinks. She's also very intelligent, usually being found in dark corners and smaller areas. Due to her upbringing, Harmony is also found to possess incredible self-control. She holds her tongue when needed and knows when to just listen and sit quietly.
Harmony never speaks up in class unless she's called upon too, which allows her time to read and listen to her classmates.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Anthony Thompson was once married to a beautiful young lady named Lucia Schow. They had two beautiful children named Caesura and Vibrato. Their father loved music, hence the names.
Luna Anderson was married to Fredrick Johnson. They too had two beautiful children. They were named Operetta and Syncopation. Luna was also a big music lover.
However, Fredrick and Lucia both died due to either sickness or suicide. Luna was heartbroken. She was left with her two children and no money. When she thought she could never love again, she met Anthony Thompson. After a year of knowing each other, they decided to get married. And so began the Anderson-Thompson Family.
Several years after their marriage, Luna was expecting another child, however, much to their surprise, it turned out to be twins: a boy, who they named Staccato and a girl, who they named Harmony.
Even from birth, Harmony showed a talent for music, and started taking violin and piano lessons when she was four. She didn't grow close to any of her siblings, choosing to focus on her music.
Her first sign of magic came when Harmony was 7. She was sitting on the couch, just reading before her twin, Staccato, came along and pulled the book out of her hand. Harmony sent a glare at him, somehow, the piano located close by started to play on it's own, shocking both. On her 11th birthday, she got her Hogwarts letter, and started this year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Harmony Anderson-Thompson is modeled by Shelley Hennig.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Eight. One.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 4
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 1