Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Heather is very self-centered and always has to be the center of attention. If something goes the way she didn't want it, she will always get really angry. But, if her mom is around, she is always the nicest girl, and you would have never guessed what her usual personalty is like. She also hates her step-sisters, Annie and Ella.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Heather's parents are Luke and Emily Jordan. She was spoiled rotten when she was a child. But, her parents worked a lot, and she rarely saw them, so her parents hired a nanny to watch Heather, which she played with. Sadly, her father left the family, which saddened Heather terribly. In fact, she would often wish that maybe he'd come back to them. But that never happened. One day, her mother realized she was sad, so she decided they should move for the better.
And move, they did. They moved to Polynesia, because it was quite far from where they lived in England. Heather didn't mind, as she made lots of friends and immediately became popular at school. But to Heather's dismay, her mother remarried a man (Heather thought he was a bad idea) who had twin girls, Annie and Ella who were two years younger than Heather, and that happened when Heather was 8. Annie and Ella wanted to play with Heather, but she shunned them and disliked her new sisters. Two years later, they moved back to England when the family agreed it was better, maybe Heather would be happy.
But Heather didn't like life with her new family. But when she got accepted to Hogwarts, she was very happy, because she knew she'd be popular, and she'd finally escape Annie and Ella.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) No, even though she has Lee Jordan's last name, she is not related to him.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? Heather is in her first year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC (-5)
Number of A's:
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: