1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Hector was born to a Pure-Blood Vampire Witch and a Pure-Blood Wizard, his parents were young and were just starting out in their early adult lives when they had found out they were expecting a child.
It was a little bit of a shock to his parents, but they tried to raise him the best they could. They didn't want him to grow up mean and cruel, but it was hard to keep watch on him. His parents were very busy people and having a child just made it harder for them.
Though, that's what led to Hector's fall later in his life. When he turned 11, his Hogwarts letter came and he was sooooo happy to go. Hearing all his other friends going to Hogwarts and such and now he was able to go.
His first 5 years of Hogwarts were amazing, he made new friends and kept his old ones. Played pranks and maybe kissed a girl or two. He won the Quidditch cup once or twice while on the team, life was just going smoothly for him.
Though the summer of his 6th year was what caused his teenage life to sprial out of control, he had arrived home from his 5th year at Hogwarts. Expecting a warm welcome from his parents, when he arrived to an empty quiet house.
He had decided his parents were gone out at work, and just chilled and relaxed out back. Playing ball and messing around with spells and such. Though, that was when the Werewolf attacked him. Drawn by the sound.
He was mauled, bitten, scratched. His parents thought he was dead when they found his body twisted and mangled looking by the huge Oak tree outback. They rushed him to the Hospital as soon as they could, praying and hoping their son was still alive.
It was a miracle that he survived, the doctors said an attack like that should've killed the boy long before his parents showed up. Though, preforming surgery on him made him look like a different person. They had to piece his face back together with only a photo to work with.
When he arrived back at Hogwarts, it was like he was a ghost. His friends all abanded him and he was a loner and an outcast. His 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts were the worst, he hated them. But then he met the girl of his dreams, and they married after Hogwarts graduation and were expecting a child.
But the night of his wifes birthday, she was killed while driving home from the store while he was at home preparing a special meal. The poilce had called him and told him the news, and he was devastated.
They had managed to save the baby, she was 9 months pregnant and he was glad to be able to at least keep their child. So he could remember her by something, and this was the closest thing he had.
He moved away and moved to a Wizard town and started a new life, with a new job and decided to start over. Trying to forget his wife and everything about it, his mother helped him through it. Telling him it would be hard to loose someone, as his father had died of cancer a few years before.
Now Hector lives in a small Apartment and works as a doctor. His mother has been a big help to him throughout the few years of dealing with the tragic, and it's not getting any easier. Being reminded day after day of the tragic death of his wife.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
*Hector is known to be serious, and doesn't laugh a lot. He tends to stay focused on what he is doing now and then. And doesn't care about the future or things to come, he feels that you should worry about the here and now.
Though deep inside his heart, it is torn and scarred. He is sad, and on the verge of depression. Ever sense his wife died people say he just hasn't been the same. He feels it unfair that that happened to him, and why couldn't it of happened to someone else?
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
*Hector is a Pure-Blood Wizard.
**Hector is also 29
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Hector is doctor over at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He works in the Spell Damage area, and has been there for about 8 years so far.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Hector is currently single, his wife had died and was 9 months pregnant He doesn't like to talk about it all that much.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. I can't ;^;