A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
She is a straight up asshole, doesn't care about anyone but herself, cares probably more about money than actual happiness and would sell your soul to the devil. Aside from that, she can be sorta tame and likeable. Sometimes.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Does graduating school sound like an unrealistic goal? Sure, but she totally thinks she can do it on her own.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Probably stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. We stan a robin hood-esque psycho.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, a zippo lighter and maybe some cash.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Honestly, burn everything to the ground? Who cares.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
If you see anything but Slytherin, you're outta' it.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
:C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
:C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
:B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Hekate is set in a perpetual cycle to work harder and do better and refuses to accept help from others unless absolutely necessary. She often comes across as rude, antisocial, detached, overly meticulous, and excessively independent or stubborn. Being an asshole is her brand so don't come for it. She's also fairly intelligent, most of her immediate smarts attributed to a life on the streets. She possesses evident wit, which is expressed in her dry and sardonic sense of humor, but seeing her smile genuinely-- nevermind laugh-- is unheard of. Instead, she expresses any rare amusement in smirks alone. If she does smile, be afraid. It's most definitely a trap. Hekate would probably sell the organs right out of your body. She'd even more likely sell the clothing off your back if it meant making a quick buck.
Stemming from her love for fire, destruction comes naturally as she has zero consideration for most people's feelings and property. She's just plain volatile. Forget about her inability to understand personal space and privacy - she will prob around in your mind ruthlessly until she has discovered every weaknesses, bad memory and secretive thought. Legilimency is her main weapon and she honestly probably uses it more than any other type of magic just because it gives her power over people. She has an adaptable and resilient nature that was demonstrated throughout her childhood and does not take kindly to those who try to challenge her.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Arliss Sayre was born into fortune beyond reason with an old castle in Northern Ireland to call home. Her parents died not long after she graduated from Hogwarts and Arliss was essentially lonely for the bettermost part of her young adulthood. It was only when Arliss was thirty four that she found the man of her dreams and started to settle down. She truly found a state of bliss and peace with her life in that moment. Things only got better when she discovered she was pregnant with his child and begun to plan for marriage. Sadly, the father of her child did not get to reach their wedding day and was shot during a robbery gone wrong at the bank. This threw Arliss into a state of despair, slipping into addiction and festering nothing but anger and hate for her infant child.
Hekate was one when she officially recieved a name, as her mother was typically too high to function let alone come up with an appropriate name. Named after the Greek goddess, she grew up feeling like anything but one. Neglected, abused and broken inside, Hekate found peace in the flames that crackled in the hearth of the castle. She was five when the flames managed to somehow extend go the tapestries by the window, lighting the right wing of their home ablaze in a dramatic display of her first signs of magic. Hekate would have perished in that fire, mesmerized and dazed as if the destruction was euphoric if it hadn't been for a servant who spotted her.
Arliss' lack of parenting led to a very unruly Hekate who would often run away from home, dabble in illegal things like stealing and often got in trouble with the law from a considerably young age. She was ten when she vanished for the first time, returning days later entirely unscathed. She wasn't after Arliss got her hands on her. She learned to survive without the help of her addict of a mother and while their world fell down around them, her love for fire never wavered and kept her grounded to some form of sanity. Hekate begun to burn things for attention, the obsession soon morphing into something else entirely; possible joy and amusement? Who could say. While pyromania became the norm and a way to relax for Hekate, her apptitude for Legilimency came as a huge surprise. While most had to train, Hekate was just born naturally gifted and would often practice the skill on the castle staff until she perfected her methods.
By age thirteen, Hekate was left all alone in London after the "tragic" death of her mother. Arliss was discovered dead in her bedroom from overdose and the ministry attempted to place Hekate into an orphange but couldn't quite catch her in time. Hekate refused to allow herself to become some orphan to buy. Feigning the fact that she has no legal gaurdian, Hekate enrolled and was finally accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her fourth year. Now, she just has to somehow survive on the streets until the school year starts...
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Yes. She is a legilimens.
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Eight characters, three of which are exotic.