Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
She's a gentle person who prefers to avoid conflict when she can, she's a bit of a mediator when any of her siblings fight. She's often over looked when people think of her family mostly because she stays out of any form of drama and that's fine by her because she knows she's still a part of the family no matter what. She's a kind person but she still prefers to distance herself from people at time, to love them from afar. She still distances herself from her family slightly because she still feels like she's different from them. She prefers to get to know people from afar rather than up close and personal, analyzing their habits and getting an idea of their personality before she approaches them. She's the sort of person that, if something goes wrong or they get hurt that people run to for comfort.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Zephrys Olympian and Harriet Foster, two seventh years at Hogwarts, and a couple, were just your ordiniary couple. Working through school and post-school stuff, they however came to the topic of engagement. Zephrys quickly proposed to Harriet after graduation and they married. However, during her first pregnancy, Harriet and Zephrys quickly encountered a problem that would eventually prevent Harriet from anymore natural births and the young couple turned to adoption to fulfill their growing needs for children.
It was many years after Zephrys and Harriet Olympian started their family that Hestia was born. To a sickly half-blood mother who had no way of supporting her or her daughter and a dark wizard father who was long since dead. Her mother only had the chance to name her child before her condition got worse. Steadily worse. Until finally, it was agreed upon by both the mother and the staff at st mungo's that hestia should be put into Lil Bundles until her mother recovered. Except her mother didn't get better. She seemed to get worse and worse until, when Hestia was 7 she passed away.
Hestia showed her first signs of magic after hearing the news. The fire place nearby had caught fire, not big enough to harm enough but it had started without anyone doing it on purpose. She hadn't been surprised by the news she had magic, she'd grown up surrounded by it after all. What she was surprised by was, months later Zephrys and Harriet came to lil bundles looking to adopt and, rather than adopting a baby like most people did they chose the adopt Hestia. The girl was slightly hesitant at first, never having had a real family other than the one she'd found in lil bundles but slowly she began to settle in with her new family. She loved her new siblings and, as they began to go away to hogwarts she became more and more anxious to join them.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have 11 characters, one of which is exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:3
Number of D's:0