Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Holly is very sweet and sensitive towards others, and she cares about her friends and fellow classmates and will stick up for them if she has to. Holly is not afraid to fight or stand up to her enemies, and she feels that having a voice and making sure that she gets a say in what happens to her. Most people don't think Holly looks like much, so she likes to prove them wrong. She is very noble, and she would rather die for what she believes in than live not having stood up for what she believes in.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Holly was born to two Muggle parents, Jacqueline and Will Oliver. Her father was a lawyer, and her m24other was a fashion designer, and they worked a lot, so Holly was raised mostly by various babysitters. However, Holly was upset that a babysitter was trying to take the place of her parents, so she unintentionally used magic on them, setting fire to items in the house or accidentally setting the babysitter on fire, and within 24 hours of the magic being used, they had quit. Finally, Holly turned 6, so she went to elementary school. Her parents sent her to a fancy private school, with a uniform and everything, and yet Holly was upset that she had to be in school, and continued to accidentally use magic and set things on fire. At the age of 8, she was expelled from her school, and her parents sent her to another school. She continued to get kicked out of schools until finally her parents decided to send her to boarding school at 10, until she finally started acting out, and using accidental magic a lot more, setting more things on fire, which led to her parents having to buy a lot of new furniture, as she burned it all.
Holly's parents thought she was crazy, or maybe having a drug problem and lighting the fires high, even at 10, so they sent her to a therapist, who sent her to a psychiatrist for serious emotion and loneliness problems, and advised her parents to spend more time around her and try to make her happier, so they did just that. Around this time, her parents adopted a 6 year old girl named Caroline, and they tended to have family time, but Holly did not like Caroline very much, and hated the attention she was getting. Then, when Holly was 11, her mother was driving Caroline home from ballet class, when they got hit by a drunk driver, and Holly's mother was killed, but Caroline survived, so Holly hated Caroline even more. Soon after the accident, Holly recieved her Hogwarts letter, and her father at first didn't want her to leave him, but then agreed, as they both thought it would be the best thing for Holly.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Holly is blonde, with blue eyes. She is very athletic looking and strong, and she is healthily skinny as well.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) 1st year. I don't really care if she is in the Sorting Ceremony or not.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC -4? i guess? It is EST
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1