A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: Analytical, Witty
Weaknesses: Sarcastic, Cold
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Nothing really big yet, he is only eleven after all. He mostly just wants to make his parents proud.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Reading a book by a window or writing.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- Wand - obvious reasons.
- Blood Lollipops - They're delicious in his defense.
- A Beaten Up Journal - It has his precious memories in it, no matter how sad they are.
- A Ring on a Chain - A family ring that his father gave to him when he turned eleven.
- A Bag of Galleons - So that he could at least go somewhere close to his home.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He's really too young to be thinking about that to be honest.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Well, he really doesn't mind. Though, he does think Slytherin would be a good choice.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Hugo Moreau has many masks. He was raised to have them. After all, better to pretend that what some bigot says doesn't bother you then let them have power over you. It's the best way to irritate them. He has this sort of nonchalance about him. Some guy tries to through a punch? He just casually dodges. Some guy tries to be stereotypical and kill him with garlic? First off he'll back the heck up cause he's freaking allergic to that stuff. Then he'll Petrificus Totalus that sucker and walk over the person's motionless body with a small little smirk on his face.
So yes. Hugo is pretty ruthless. Though he is extremely loyal to those he befriends and/or are in his family. However, it's not the 'oh that guy broke your heart? Imma beat that guy up' kind of loyalty. It's the subtle kind. It's the kind where the person who hurt his friends and family better watch their backs for the next twenty years because Hugo is going to wreck their lives by ruining their social standings. He's extremely sarcastic. It's practically his second language (alongside sass). He also finds enjoyment in insulting people in french. It's highly entertaining to make people believe he's complimenting them.
Hugo is highly intelligent. That is just a must for him. After all, he is heir to the Moreau name. Which means, he is slightly privileged, though his parents made sure to raise him in such away as to not have him be a spoiled brat. However, he does like to act like one. How else is he to find enjoyment and find his true friends? After all, how can he trust that they'll stay by his side if they don't like him at his worst?
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Lady Simona Renee Lelièvre was the youngest daughter of the Lelièvre family. She was raised as a political war machine with a highly tactical mind. It also helped that she was a witch. She prided herself on her magical status and what that meant for her future. After all, she was a pure-blood descendant of magical french nobility. She had to live up to that. So naturally she joined the french ministry as part of the DMLE. She was perfectly content with her life. Not once did she ever expect to marry any man (or woman for that matter).
That is, until she met Lord Enzo Dominique Moreau, a french vampiric noble.
Simona was on her way home from a long day when she ran into Enzo. Enzo was just heading home after a nice little feast (if you catch my drift). They quite literally bumped into each other. Him, being the gentleman that he was, helped her up from the floor. Simona however got up herself. She was an independent woman gosh darn it! Naturally Enzo, who was used to people falling for his charm, was caught of guard...and mildly intrigued. Thus began the game of cat and mouse.
It quite literally included Enzo trying to win her over while Simona ignored his advances. Enzo was determined, however he didn't expect to fall in love with the little french witch himself. As soon as he realized this, he withdrew, realizing that he was being way too pushy. That's also around the time when Simona realized she came to enjoy his company. She sought the man out and found him while he was feeding. Thus, she found out about his vampiric nature. Ignoring this fact, they began the courtship and married not too long after.
You could just imagine their surprise when they realized they were expecting a child.
Hugo Nox Moreau was born on October 23, 2017. He was a surprise child in more ways then one. Just imagine this, Simona holding her baby boy for the first time, Hugo smiles and reveals tiny little fangs. Have you imagined the look of utter shock on Enzo's and Simona's faces yet? Good cause that's probably what they looked like. Naturally, Simona researched all she could on Dhampirs alongside Enzo. That's how they figured out to feed Hugo a healthy mix of both blood and regular food. Once again they were shocked to find that Hugo's eyes changed from a beautiful blue to a crimson red when he drank the red liquid.
Over the years, Hugo was raised to act a certain way. His mother had a very important part in the ministry while his father was apart of the French Vampire Hierarchy. He was used to life of luxury and loneliness. After all, a lot of the children his age were afraid of him because of his fangs. So he grew to only rely on his family. That is, until one little girl didn't run away from his smile. The two became fast friends and would often be found playing together in the streets of Paris. Her name? It was Marie Claude and she was a muggleborn witch.
He only found this out when he witnessed an accidental burst of magic on her part. Let's just say he was so happy when he found out. Ironically enough, she was also present for his first burst of magic as well. Two boys were bullying Marie, and Hugo, being the little protective seven year old he was, would not stand for it. He was so angry and before he knew it, the bullies had welts on their skins. He was slightly confused and horrified at what occurred and quickly asked Marie if she was the one to have done that. When she responded in the negative, he quickly told his father and mother what happened.
Naturally they were surprised, though they really shouldn't have been. Simona told her son of Beauxbatons and how it's the greatest magical school in the world. Hugo quickly relayed the information to Marie and they both began counting down the days til they would receive their letters of acceptance.
However, Hugo wouldn't be attending Beauxbatons like what they all originally expected. Turns out the Head of the Lelièvre family had decided to plant an English branch. Enzo accepted and they moved to their London estate. Hugo didn't like this one bit. Marie was his only friend and he had left with just a silly goodbye. It also didn't end that well. This, meaning, she had ended their friendship swiftly and with a few harsh words such as, "I only befriended you out of pity."
Hugo now awaits his Hogwarts letter, not knowing what he's going to do at all.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Mikaela Hyakuya (Owari no Seraph)
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
Future First Year
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?