Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Hunter is very mischievous and sneaky. He is always wandering around Hogwarts, playing pranks on everyone. He likes things going his own way. He likes hanging out with pranksters, as he considers them being less dramatic and more fun. He is a very fun person to be with. He thinks life is a one time thing that needs to be used in a fun way. He thinks arrogance will cause the downfall of the wizarding world, which is odd, considering he comes from a family full of arrogant people. His biological one, anyways.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Hunter was born on a chilly September First, in Sydney, Australia. He is a pure-blood. Both sides of his family have been Slytherin for the past two centuries. He is the youngest child, as he has an older sister, who's 2 years older than him. His sister, Lenox, is a lost cause, who thinks she's better than everyone for being a pure-blood. He hates his family, as they were arrogant, thick-headed people. Actually, when Damian turned 9, he ran away.
He lived on the streets for two months, before being taken into an british family, also known as the Smith's. The parents of that family, are pure-bloods themselves! They have four children, all with raven hair and sea green eyes. Apparently, they're all in Hufflepuff. Anyways, that's where Damian grew up for the remaining two years, until she got her letter. Before he got his letter, though, he was adopted into the Smith's.
When he finally got her letter, he was ecstatic. And before he knew it, he was buying his items for Hogwarts. Hunter was sorted into the house of ___________, surprising her. And well, that's where he grew up for six years. Now, at the age of sixteen, Hunter's still single, mischievous, mysterious at times, but overall a fun guy.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- He's a pure-blood. Besides the Smith's... Damian has nobody else.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
- Nope! >.<
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
- Hunter, in this new school year, is going to be a 6th Year Student.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
- Gryffindor, as I already have a Gryffindor Character.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
- I have one more character, but she isn't exotic either.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- I think it's Eastern Standard Time
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 0
Uh... It has two paragraphs already. It's just that the sentences aren't that long. By the way, changed Lenox to Hunter, because my friend might join and she wanted that character if she did join, so I just switched. Hope you don't mind. :3