Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Hyo is basically positive, happy-go-lucky rather than thinking all the time about the injustice in her life, but if you mention her history or personal life, chances are that she won't spend as much time near you. She doesn't like many adults, other than Dustfinger, as she finds them unreliable, and believes they think they know everything about the world. She finds all of the small children in the orphanage annoying to a high degree, and often fails to remember how lucky she is. The thing she hates most is when you patronize her, then you're in for trouble, and you'll be struck by dirty looks for a large part of your days.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Hyo-Rin was born on the 22nd November 2005.
She was the first and last born in Seoul, South Korea to Seok-Rin and Jin-Rin, and has lived there for most of her life.
Hyo's parents were...abusive and abrupt to say the least. They'd be arguing every day, Hyo had nothing to do but go out to play with her friends, or read, but she'd never watch them argue, as she'd never want to. She never looked up to them as idols and hoped her future relationships wouldn't end up the same. It got to the point a few years later when her father was blackmailing Hyo and domestically abusing Jin. It got so bad that the worst happened in the space of less than ten minutes. Seok had killed Jin, and nearly killed Hyo, but Hyo being quick, she ducked the knife. He then realised what he did, and took his owl life as to join his wife, and naturally, Hyo didn't want to live in a house where people had died, and so, at the simple age of only twelve, she'd taken life into her own hands and went into Myeongdong to stay in a hotel, with the 2,000,000 Won that she'd stolen from her mother and father's purse and wallet, of course. She was tall for her age, and so stayed in that hotel for the night.
The next morning, as the memory lingered on, she left before breakfast and without consultation to lead a new life outside of Korea. She had the money, but this would be the last of it. She made her way to Incheon Airport to fly to Naryan-Mar Airport in Russia, and again to Aberdeen Airport in Scotland. She'd always liked Scotland, but it wasn't so fortunate as she'd lived in the streets of Aberdeen for awhile until she'd made her way into the Scottish Highlands, not too far away from Aberdeen, where she came across a long haired blonde man accompanied by an otter. She couldn't understand many of words he was saying, but she tagged along after telling him what had basically happened. The otter wasn't dead yet, and hopefully, she wouldn't be either. What did she have to lose? Eventually, they'd arrived at a village, old people were walking about greeting each other, while younglings were having snowball fights and chasing each other. It seemed like her little paradise. Especially when the sign reading "Lil' Bundles Orphanage" was presented to her. She only knew what Orphanage meant as she'd heard the man say it, but she's lived there for three years now, the little kids there annoy her immensely, but she can give the man now known as Dustfinger a call if she's feeling low.
Hogwarts was advised by Dustfinger to enroll Hyo into the school, as it was a social oppertunity she'd have never had the chance to have, and probably wouldn't take, but the world of magic was a whole new thing, and so she accepted at the age of 12, living at the Orphanage for less than a year.
She was sorted into the house of Slytherin, and given her cunning attributes and difficult past, it suits her quite accordingly, and is now in her Fifth Year at Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Kim Hyuna
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
One exotic, 6 regular, 2 expansion.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: