1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Irene distanced herself from her peers at her muggle school, ashamed of the actions of her father. Her grades suffered due to her reclusiveness. Her science teacher took action and kept her after school, teaching her the science she was interested in. However, she had to leave only a year later, as she was admitted into Durmstrang. She refused to take the Dark Arts class, and thus failed. Despite that, she managed to be successful in the rest of her classes.
Once she graduated, she decided to temporarily leave the wizarding world. She managed to charm her way into getting into Humboldt University Berlin. She decided on a major of Biology, but left her third year there. She then went to England, as she believed she could escape her family's embarrassment. She took English classes while constantly reading up on forensics cases. After becoming fairly fluent in English, she decided to join England's St. Mungo's team as an intern in the morgue.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Being observant and insightful, Irene can easily think of order of events that lead to a moment. While she does not particularly enjoy crowds of people, she can flip on an 'extrovert' switch temporarily, especially if she is explaining a concept. She easily tires out when it come to reality. A perfectionist, Irene will not stop at something, until her goal is complete, and no errors are in sight. She also highly dislikes administrative and maintenance work that comes between her and her goals.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Irene is a seer. The power came from her mother's side of the family, as her great-grandmother was a seer. Irene tends to have visions of death, which can range from being very vague, to being extremely detailed. She often has the visions before falling asleep.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Going to apply for St. Mungo's as an intern in the morgue.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, and she plans staying that way. She has seen many evils in the world and does not wish to bring someone into it.
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.