1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Iris Berrin was born to Ordo and Eliza of the family, House of Berrin. Like many pure-blood families, they were wealthy folk, though they never achieved true fame like families such as the Malfoys or the Blacks. However, they did keep connections in the Ministry. Being a child of Berrin wasn't as glamorous as you might think. Her parents were very neglectful and ignoring. Her father usually spent most of his time on his work and never really payed attention to his daughter when he did have the time. His mother, despite having more time, didn't care much either. And things never got better, and in these desperate times, Iris and Shadow only had each other to rely on. When Shadow left for Hogwarts, She felt abandoned and she had to fend for herself. She often would spend her childhood with the house elves in the kitchen, even though they thought she was a distraction, she was only trying to get away from her parents. Especially when her father was annoyed with his work. They both passed away when she was in her second year- only months from each other. When she returned for the summer, she found Amy Berrin and Jermey Harrison in charge- and she found the way Her parents treated her was actually rather merciful. She was more then relieved to turn 17 and graduate from Hogwarts.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
She is a very quiet person, and she despises fighting in fear of what it might lead to. She is always suspicious that someone might try to hurt her, so her house has a endless number of protection charms around it. She doesn't trust easily either. Despite her extreme introversy, she is actually rather understanding once you get to know her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-blood. Sister of Shadow Berrin.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
I plan to Enroll her in the Ministry of Magic
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: