1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Iris was born into a family of a large family of Seven with her being the youngest which made eight all togeather so her childhood rarely had a dull moment. At the age of 6 Iris had her first bout of accidental magic when she accidentily caused one of her bullies to blow up like a blue berry that incident her parents explained her heritage to her and took to helping her with her with her magical studies in hooe to prepare her for the world ahead.
For the next few years Iris dedicated her time to learning and practicing her magical abilities in hopes she could someday be able to do amazing things. By the age of 9 she picked up the habit of expirementing with her magic and testing her limits which would usually leave her drained and scolded by her parents.
After receving her hogwarts letrer At 11, She was beyond ecstatic as she finially had the opportunity to learn and study more about magic. During the next six year period Iris went about learning every and anything she could wither ot be considered Dark, Light or Gray it didnt matter to her and while she wasnt busy with her skills she was making friends with many of the students at Hogwarts from all houses and blood as she many opportunites and alliances for her succussful future if she had alot of strong support backing her up. After graudating she went on to wonder the world to learn all the magic she could.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Iris is a very Charming, athletic, funny, kind, adventurous, fun, daring, honest, steadfast, brave, generous, bold, loving, cheery, clever, resourceful, trustworthy, cunning, quick-thinking person. She is a great listener, and constantly attempts to analyze people's reactions or reasoning within seconds of meeting or seeing them. She is also a very good liar, but she chooses not to do so unless it is of absolute necessity. Due to her open and friendly nature one find's it very hard hide anything from her or lie to her because even when you do she will dig and snoop or question and pester until she finds the truth. Iris is an amazing friend, one whom you don't want to make mad or she will be forced to humiliate you as she is capable with either violent outbursts or bodily damage when she feels threatened. She is very sesuctive when need be.
Overall Iris is relativly nice person who rarely if ever gets angry at another person as to her a person who treats people badly isn't worth acknowledging nor are they worth the effort to get upset about. She is the type of person people are just drawn too and is always the first one to help or entertain someone and due to her natural charms, charisma, confidence and wisdom her peers usually tend to look too her for guidance.
She is also noted for her great intellegence and wisdom as dispite being young has shown to be very wise beyond her years. Coupling with her sharp mind is her cunning way of thinking while one wouldnt think it she is very cunning as she has been noted on numerous occasions to have tricked, Manipulate and on rare occasions control others through the use of well placed words or seduction and has been noted to hold a silk and sharp tongue. Another aspect of her personality is her deep care for her friends and love ones as she is willing to go through anything for them and has even been heard saying hse would even walk the path of to hell if it meant keeping all she holds close are safe. She is also a well known jokester as she loves a good prank and is always seen telling jokes. And is noted to be an excellent singer dispite her attempt to hide it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Iris is a Pure-Blood and is the younger sister of Jamie Black.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Iris has Photographic Memory.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Currently Iris is on an self-expose exile to travel the world in hopes as learning as much magic as she can
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Iris is currenrly single.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
:A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4 and None
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Eastern Standard Time