1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Iskra Aleksandrina Zlatkova is the first born and to date only child of the influential Bulgarian family, the Zlatkovs. She was born at 3:58am (EEST) on April 27, 2004, in Sofia, Bulgaria, to the two traditionalist ex-Slytherins who only wanted the best for their daughter. Being raised in this way brought the potential of Iskra being a spoiled brat, but her parents' high and mighty attitude did not seem to rub off on their child. Unsurprisingly, Iskra did not attend Muggle school, instead being homeschooled by the parents who believed Muggle school would dumb down their child. At the age of six, to the delight of both, Iskra was playing Quidditch in the back yard and summoned her broom to catch her as she fell; her first sign of magic.
When she was ten, for a business opportunity, the family made a temporary one-year move to Germany and stayed with the Schermer family. Iskra was far more interested in the strangely beautiful child, Cassandra Schermer, than the German Chancellor for Magic himself. While they were in Germany, Iskra also had a one-time run in with model, Marina Himmelreich, whose piece-of-work daughter she would meet in years to come. People in Germany tried to recruit her to a modeling agency, but she turned it down.
In 2015 Iskra began her education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Gryffindor House. She might have gone to EESM, but her parents were adamant she would receive a decent education not led by the questionable Dmitri Rasskazov. Shortly after, she joined the Gryffindor Quidditch Team, where she met fellow Gryffindor, fourth year Gilbert Schweinsteiger. In her first year Gryffindor suffered an upset to Slytherin, who then won the Cup. However, when Gilbert took the Captaincy in her second year, Gryffindor won the Cup three straight times, much to her delight. In June of 2019, Gilbert graduates.
For her sixth year, she engaged in a transfer program to Durmstrang. She meets second year Morgan Reese through Quidditch, and tries to convince the hell-bent Seeker that her true forte lay in beating. Durmstrang is where she finally came across Alexandrine Himmelreich, the mysterious daughter of the model she'd met in Munich. She didn't learn much about her, but found her interesting, and the fact she's hearing the name thrown around must mean that she's doing something with her life.
She returned to Hogwarts for her seventh year but refrained from applying to the Captain slot in order to focus on exams. As a result of this priority she got good N.E.W.T grades. Once she had graduated she decided to move to the UK permanently, where she met American newcomers Gianluca (Gino) and Joe Calder, as well as their daughters Aquarius and Brielle Calder. She is noticed to be jealous of Aquarius, who is now attending Hogwarts, because she misses her own schooldays there.
Iskra spent one single year, 2026, in France, to improve her French - she tries her hand at teaching Astronomy at Beauxbatons Academy, where she came across a first year Lina Allegri, who she encouraged to follow her dream of being the first wizarding astronaut, and reminded her that being an epic space ghost was entirely possible should she want it enough.
In 2027 Iskra once again returns to Germany to scout modeling talent, remembering being told she had the talent for it, but not really trusting it that far into the future, she decided to try her hand again - at searching for it herself. She met Ruby Williams who, at seven years old, had kind of been "encouraged" into it by her mother Blair. But Iskra could tell her heart was not in it, and recommended that she find something that inspired her. It was then that Iskra realised that her heart was not in this job, either, and moved on.
In 2028 she made her last job change, and became a Quidditch agent, having finally found her niche. She spent one week in Russia to inspect the ruins of EESM, a story that has enthused her, where she met the central player Emelia Dalca. They didn't speak much but nowadays have gradual correspondence; she had moved to Norway to take on 20-year-old Karasjok Kites beater Pyrrha Rasmussen as her first client. When she gets called up to the national team a year later, Iskra signs a deal with the team to support them throughout the Cup, since the Bulgarian team offered little prospect.
With Pyrrha set to move to the Falmouth Falcons after the Cup, and Iskra having found a new client also in Valentina Willow, soon-to-be Catapults beater, Iskra is planning to settle in the UK again for the time being,
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Iskra is quite obsessively on time for all her appointments, there is no easier way to annoy her than to be tardy. She's not a fan of 'fashionably late' as an excuse either. It's sort of sure-fire. It took her seven years to find her niche, if something doesn't inspire her she has no qualms about trying something else entirely. She enjoys having a wide circle of acquaintances, a lot of connections, it's somewhat useful in her job or if she just has something she needs done. She's usually the first to react to events, especially surprises (she enjoys these), she's always waiting for something to happen to find a more interesting opportunity. She does her best to be passionate to people as long as they deserve it. It’s not difficult to get her excited, if you talk about the right thing, but she can keep her cool if she’s trying to hide something she doesn’t think it’s beneficial for you to know. She is spurred on by feelings. First impressions are everything with Iskra. once she’s made a decision it’s quite hard to change it. She’s not easy to intimidate and ready to take risks if she has to. She’s not one to sugarcoat things if she thinks you should know them, she’ll be blunt about it. She tends to plan things if she can, it makes them easier to execute. She’s well-organised and able to put her time to decent purpose. She never rushes jobs, she prefers to make sure they are done to her own personal standard especially when it’s others’ affairs she is managing.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Nope (pops p)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Quidditch Agent
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 13 active
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UTC+1