1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Isra grew up in Israel. She was taught how to steal and sneak from a young age. She is quiet. Isra was taught magic by her fugitive father so she knows many spells but lacks some of the basic knowledge of magic. She desires to be a good person in an attempt to make up for her father's crimes but her wrongful youth sometimes wins out when it comes time to take action.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Isra is sneaky and silent. She moves as stealthily as a shadow hiding from the sun. She is also agile from years spent on the run. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty or use potentially lethal magic. Though she tries to only use damaging spells when it's absolutely necessary. She tries to do good to make up for all of the wrong doings that she committed in her youth with her father.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Isra comes from a disreputable Pure-Blood family. Her mother died when Isra was just a baby and her father found himself on the wrong side of the law. Isra and her father spent most of their time on the run, in hiding, as fugitives. Beacause of this Isra couldn't go to school and had to be taught magic by her father. She learned to keep to the shadows, step silently, and fight dirty.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Isra works as a wand for hire. A mercenary of sorts. She has developed a trustworthy relationship with the Egyptian Ministry of Magic and is sometimes hired to assist Aurors and Hit Wizards in dangerous or not so publicly acknowledged jobs.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Isra was married. She had an arranged marriage to a man named Hashim when she was a young woman, but she fell in love with a man who was not her husband. The affair lead to an illicit pregnancy and when her husband found out that the baby was not his own he was filled with rage. The two men engaged in an uncivil duel and Isra's lover was killed. Her husband took the child away. Isra was forced to flee for a time until she could sneak back in and steal the baby boy back. She attempted to do so, but Hashim was prepared for such, and met Isra with wand drawn. Isra was forced into a battle for her son. She dealt Hashim a near fatal blow, took the boy, and left her husband to die. Now, twelve years later, Isra and her son, Malak are living in Egypt.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Central Time Zone
This character is meant for the expansion