1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Jacques Étienne Boudreaux (pronounced jock-esse ay-tee-EN boo-drough) is the only child of Jean-Luc and Mignonette Boudreaux. Both of his parents are Pure-Blood, and are heavily involved in French Magical government. Even as a kid, Jacques' was a natural leader, easily making friends with the other kids, and usually ending up in charge. Being an only child to wealthy pure-blood parents meant Jacques recieved extra lessons from a young age in dueling, fencing, and languages. He is fluent in English, French, and German. He got his letter from Beauxbâtons as expected, and excitedly went to the school.
He was Sorted into Bellefeuille, which surprised his family as they had all been in Ombrelune. However, it was a good fit for his laid-back attitude and charming wit. He instantly made friends with everyone, but his two closest freinds were Raoul and Renée Delacroix. She wasn't nearly as emotionally cold, or as cunning as her Housemates, and he could tell she needed a freind. Going to a school where the girls were typically "high maintenance" and "girly" was perfect for Jacques, and he quickly learned which buttons to press and how to use his charm to his advantage. He had an ongoing rivalry with Renée and usually managed to outshine her by a small margin. He made high marks in every class, but Defense Against the Dark Arts and Transfiguration was where he succeeded the most. At the beginning of their Sixth Year, the Tri-Wizard tournament was accounced, and Renée would be travelling to Hogwarts. Jacques had started to have feelings for her, and intended to tell her, but never got the chance before she and the others left for the competition. Jacques and Raoul stayed at Beauxbâtons during the tournament as their parents felt their education would suffer during the tournament, so he had to root for Renée from afar, catching snippets and rumors of how she was doing.
Apparently while at Hogwarts, Renée met a boy. When she returned at the end of the year she told them all about Aaron Raimi and how they had been dating and were trying a long distance relationship while Renée finished up her last year in France. Apparently he had lost his chance. He was glad to see Renée so happy, but it got harder and harder to be around her. I did my best to hide it, but Renée slowly started excluding herself from our group. We all did well on our exams, and as per the usual I beat out Renée in the test scores by a minor amount. After graduation, she left to go back to London where her boyfriend was, and he hasn't heard from her since
Jacques went into the French Ministry as his parents had expected, and quickly moved up into the Auror Office. Few believed he was an auror due to his laid-back attitude and constant jokes, but he passed through the training and because a fulll auror more quickly than anyone else ever had. Since then he's been working cases for the French government, but recently the British Magical Ministry said they needed some temporary help, so he volunteered thinking he might run into Renée.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Jacques is confident and charming. He often is mistaken for a slacker due to his laid-back attitude. He's a people person, and excels in winning people over. He is brave at his core, and while he hates it when things get serious, he can quickly judge a situation and spring into action when needed. He's used to getting attention from women, and enjoys flirting, while still being professional and appropriate.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
15:30, April 23, 2015 (UTC)