1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. James was born on May 9th, 1941. James was born in London, and as a child, lived in the prime of WW2. The first few years of his life he spent inside, due to the bombing and raiding over England. At age 4, the war was over, and his parents, John and Sophia Whisp, tried to make the rest of James' childhood more normal. At age 6, James began to show early signs of magic. Little things like knocking over book without touching it. His parents, both wand weilders, were overjoyed that their first born son was magical.
At age 11, James got his letter to Hogwarts, and began school later that year. While he was there, he found himself most interested in any class he could use his wand. He became determined that when he got out of school, he would become to most powerful wizard ever. Obviouslly, as he grew older, he found out that his dream of power was very unlikely. James excelled in DAtDA, Wiarding Law, Charms, and Potions. He graduated Hogwarts as a top student, and quickly applied ot become an Auror. As an Auror, James fought in many wars including the First Wizarding War, The Second Wizarding War, and the War of Duxterra. He was an Auror under coutless ministers. He also married a partner of his, Juliet. He moved up and got a job as a member of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
After about a year of working in the ministry, James left to become a teacher. Before James applied to be a teacher, he traveled around the world. He went and helped out at Schools like the International Academy of Magic, The Slavic School of Magic, and Durmstrang Institue of Magic. He returned to Engand in 2019 to join the staff of Hogwarts.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? James is a quiet, wise old man. He has a sense of humor, and is a great storyteller. Regardless of him being quiet, he is still a people person. He enjoys helping people and being around people. He likes to tell people stories, both true and fake. James is much like Albus Dumbledore, in a sense.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) James is a Pure-Blood Wizard. James is related to Kennilworthy Whisp, the author of Quidditch Through the Ages.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Nope
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I hope to get him involved in Hogwarts, perhaps Wizarding Law, and then perhaps get him in a high up position at the ministry.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Married to Juliet whisp - Son - Robert Whisp - Daughter - Rose Whisp
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? None are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. - 4 EST!