The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Janine is very wise and is very tactful, she thinks about her decision first before doing it. She is also brave, yet sneaky. She is quite sensitive (although she does not show it) and shy, but, once you get to know to know her more you'll find out that she's quite hilarious and goofy.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Janine did not grow up in a happy home. Her parents fight ever since she could remember, but, they stopped as a tragedy happened; her mother died. It was a terrible tragedy, her mother and father fought as her father was driving while she covered her ears trying to ignore the screaming and the yelling - and it happened, the car crashed to a truck and everything was history.
Janine was devastated - so was her father, he regretted it, he told her, he regretted everything, he says that he wants to go back to the past and change everything, if he didn't always cause the fighting they had none of these would happen, he rambled on and on about her other's death being his fault, but she did not understand, Janine did not understand, she was five and believed that her mother would come back, but hey, she didn't.
At age 7, Janine showed signs of magic, she made a broom fly which broke a vase (and she got in trouble for it), no one saw what happend though, she was surprised and told her father - he said that she was just hungry and imagined it, but she knew that it wasn't just an imagination. At her cousin's birthday, Janine stared at the cake the whole time before it was time to eat, suddenly, the cake flew and she covered her mouth to prevent herself from screaming, and suddenly, her aunt screamed at the sight of a flying cake, after that, her family thought she was crazy and planned on taking her to therapy but she was not crazy, everything was explained when she was 11 years old, but her father was shocked, "My daughter, a witch?" but he was proud for his daughter, and it was all fine.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Janine is quite short, although, it is an understanding as she is only 11 years old. She has long brown hair that falls down to her waist, and green eyes that she inherited from her mother and others envied. She has pale skin as she barely goes outside and long thick eyelashes. I am planning on choosing a certain model, and her name is Jasmine Thompson
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Muggle-born
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No, she does not.
11) What year is your character in? My character is in 1st year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
UTC+8:00 Number of A's: 5
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1
Hi! I'm Jaye-- a B-Crat here, and Head of Sorting! Before I can sort your character into a house, I'm going to need you to edit/add some bits to the forum.
- I'm going to need at least three more sentences for Janine's personality.
- What was her first magical signs? How did she react? How did her parents react?
If you have any questions, feel free to owl me!
- I'm still needing a few sentences to her personality.
Other than that, she's ready to be sorted!
Took too long to reply/make the necessary changes. Denied.