Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Jason is a distant, but very gentle young man. He isn't the type to stick up for others or even put himself into social situations, although when it comes to racism towards people who are either Half-bloods or Muggle-Born, he'll stick up for them. He will never have someone go through the things he went through when he lived with his grandmother. Although he is active in his rule for anti-racism, but he won't be seen talking about anything unless someone else initiates the conversation. Even then it would be very awkward for him, and might stave the person off. He doesn't have many friends as many people deem him odd, and even a little creepy due to his clothing style, and the way he looks. On the contrary to what people believe he's actually a very gentle person, and would never harm a living being.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Jason was born to a veela mother and pure blood father, there names James & Cassandra Pierce. His father was indifferent to him, and didn't really care if he was around. His mother on the other hand loved him and would shower him with care. He especially loved his mothers cooking. His father would constantly stave at him for being half wizard and half Veela. He wasn't accepted into either worlds, but he learned to manage. Especially when visiting his fathers family, due to him being a half-blood his fathers family rejected him, and were awfully rude to him & his mother. James wouldn't even stand up for them, which really damaged the little love his son had for him.
At the age of 5 Jason went to a family gathering, but it was on his mothers side. Most of his mothers family were female, but that didn't seem to bother him. The few half veela cousins he had he was very close with. He loved them, and treated them the way everyone should be treated: with kindness. At the age of 6 Jasons parents went out to Diagon alley to get a few essential things, but they never returned. No one, was able to find out where they went or what happened, and Jason felt abandoned, as he was forced to go live with his fathers family.
The few years he spent with his fathers family were the worst of his life. They treated him as if he were less then human. His grandmother made it known that she hated him, and would never accept him as part of the family. His grandmother even went as far as putting him in closets and locking him in there for hours. By doing this it scared him, and he now has a fear of small spaces, and will not go into a small space even if his life depended on it.
When he was 11 he received a letter from Hogwarts, much to the surprise of his grandmother. Everyone assumed he was a squib, even though he had shown many times, he was able to wield magic. He wrote back that very night telling them he would be attending that year.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
9, 1 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: