1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Jean had a normal childhood. He was raised right, never partook in crazy superstition. His parents loved him because he was normal. With no siblings, he was pampered as he grew up in Suburban France. So when he grew up, and fell for the Witch Lillith Jenner, he was almost appalled. His step-Daughter Morgan Jenner was the thing he was most disgusted by. He abused her, though didn't leave any noticable marks. As a result this went on for eight years before Morgan ran away. So he stayed married, until he started abusing Lillith whenever she used magic. They were divorced, and hoped to never see them again his hopes were shattered when Morgan and her father, biologically, almost killed him. He followed Morgan, asked why she didn't kill him, and once he got his answer, never saw them again. Now he always wanted to stay away from magic, but never imagined destroying it until the Cult of the Forgotten...
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Jean is humble, he will help out those in need, but he's also arrogant and revengeful. He doesn't want to destroy magic because he's scared of it, he wants to destroy magic because he's jealous of Witches and Wizards. He wants power, but will settle for revenge
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) No, but he's the step father of Morgan Jenner
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? He's joining the Cult of the Forgotten Ones
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.