1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Jeremiah is a half blood. He was forced to watch his parents die at the hands of voldemort. When they died, he took his mothers wand and attacked voldemort. He is a Metamorphmagus and a Dark Wizard. He is also Slytherin. He was expelled in his seventh year when he attacked another student and used cruseo on him. He loved the feel of power when he used a spell no one else would use.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Criminal. He took up a life of crime to retrieve his mother's amulet, an item that every stone generation recieves, from the ministry, but after retrieving it, he decided to steal more things, to the point of getting enough money to buy Europe.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
A Half blood who, strangely, despises non-pure bloods other than himself.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is married, but he was arrested before his son were born, so he doesn't know them
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Griffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below:
UTC Eastern US and Canada
- I'm Curious where you plan on taking this character. I don't really like random character here attacking others, and he seems overpowered being both a metamorphmagi, a experienced thief and having LOTS of money. I'm not going to approve this yet...I would like to hear your plans for him, where you see him fitting in here, etc. Feel free to post here, right under my comment. Thanks! Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 19:15, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
Well, he lost all rights to his money when he was arrested, and He would be in azkaban, although I have much more... plans for him (dramatic music). But he doesn't like using his metamorphic abilities, because "It hurts to be someone less handsome than himself". (Full of himself)
- So if he's starting in Azkaban...what will you do with him? RP him there, as he's not likely to be released or broken out? It's not just somewhere you can break out from. Overall it sounds like an extremely interesting idea....I just don't want your plans to be cut short. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 00:14, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
Well, all I will say is he is very skilled at apperating...
- You cannot apparite into or out of Azkaban as there are anti-appiration wards. Doing so would be powergaming, which is not allowed on the wiki, as the rules need to be fair for everyone. I'm fine with things bending the rules....but blatently breaking them in a way like this I won't allow. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 00:22, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Although I said Azkaban, all he went to was a normal rehabilitation center. He didn't ACTUALLY go to azkaban, and he fears it greatly, so he won't be killing anyone on the wiki (at least I hope not)
After discussing the character with the user on chat, we have agreed it will be approved with the idea that he is working for the Ministry, specifically the Morituri, to make up for his deeds. Bond_em7 (Owl Me) 14:20, December 6, 2012 (UTC)