A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
She is kind, smart, funny and understanding but also a pain in the ass, sometimes stubborn and arrogant and often tries to run away from issues rather than face them.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
No. She didnt expect her parents to die and basically being raised by a spirit has had some lasting effects but she overall seems to enjoy the path she is on. Her life is okay now but could definitely improve with some development.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Either with Pasiley doing just about anything or just watching some movies. She also likes to bingewatch Netflix for long periods of time. 4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, her wallet, maybe a purse with some chapstick and loose coins. Probably has a couple crystals.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
To help educate the wizarding commumity about ghosts and spirits and help better shape the spirit divison in the spirit.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Luke met Molly during his first years in a London High School, which he promptly made a complete fool out of himself with his attempts to capture her attention. Molly was a whirlwind of a girl, with eyes like ice and a heart just as cold but that never seemed to stop Luke's efforts. See, he came to understand that Molly endured a tough childhood that consisted of foster homes and the occasional run-in's with the law that lead to a life of defense mechanism and running from commitment. That all changed when they discovered that Molly was pregnant with his child and was due right after they graduated. Absolutely terrified, Molly endured months of coming to terms with her life and the fact that she wanted to raise this baby and wanted to involve the child's father, even more so - she wanted to be with him for the rest of her life. So Molly and Luke Stangard gave birth to a little girl in which they called Jezebella Stangard and lived in a shabby old apartment until they both made enough money to purchase their first home.
Jezebella's childhood was relatively normal for six years. She had attended daycare from the age of two and even started piano-lessons when she was four. She had just began elementary school and was nearing her seventh birthday when her parents were shot in the basement of their home during a robbery gone wrong. The experience was traumatic for Jezebella and she often can't recall the events leading up to and after her parent's death. All she remembered was ending up back in her house, watching her parents in the kitchen as if it were any other day. On her seventh birthday after they had thrown her a party, she figured out all of this mess wasn't just a figment of her imagination and her parents really were dead, but they had manifested themselves back in the place they had died and weren't aware that they were ghosts. And she could see them. But ultimately, Jezebella couldn't manage to tell them the truth. Molly and Luke, despite being ghosts continued to raise their daughter as if they were alive.
Jezebella showed magical abilities when she was eight years old to the surprise of her parents. Molly soon fessed up that her mother had been a witch and that the magical gene had seemingly skipped her. It appeared that Jezebella had gotten the magic and began to assume that the reason she was now seeing ghosts everywhere had to do with the fact that she was a witch. When she became of age, Jezebella was enrolled into Hogwarts and was sorted into Ravenclaw. In her third year, she met Paisley Holmes and instantly became good friends with her. They often bonded over common interests and the fact that they were the only ones they knew who were plagued by ghosts in their everyday life. When the pair had graduated, Jezebella devised a plan to expose the truth to her parents and help them find peace and Paisley helped her. Originally, Molly and Luke didn't want to listen to anything the girls had to say but eventually with a lot of evidence and persuasion, they accepted their deaths. The couple said goodbye to their daughter, who already knew it was time for them to go and left. This sparked an interest in helping ghosts find their peace and assist them with moving on.
Now left with a huge house, Jezebella invited Paisley to live with her and was surprised to find a ton of new ghosts showing up in their house. This became the normal as their hobby of helping ghosts continued. When Paisley first joined the ministry, Jezebella was skeptical due to her extensive research into conspiracy theories but eventually came to terms with the career choice. To help pay bills, Jez picked up a job as a waitress for a while at The Hopping Pot but has recently taken up an interest in the Spirit Division, which is run by her friend. With hopes to bring in a more stable income, she intends to apply for a position in the ministry despite her views on the place. Plus, working with Paisley might be fun.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Jezebella is downright weird and definitely a rare oddity unlike any other, often trailed by a plethora of annoying ghosts that frequently try to get under her skin. She has a special hobby with helping ghosts find peace and showing them how to move on but it seems to attract a lot more customers than just her and Paisley can handle. A lot of the times, she befriends lost spirits and allows them to reside with her in her large house for however long they need. During the day, she spends a lot of time working and quite enjoys her new career path.
When she was younger, Jez developed a special interest in resesrch as she spent a lot of time on the internet. She loved knowledge and one thing she just couldn't seem to get enough of was crime stories, mysteries, and her favorite - conspirarcy theories. Her interest stemmed further to the study of the mind and body, and disorders that may attributed to crime. Her passion for wanting to be a forensic psychologist was trumped by the Wizarding World and the oppertunities of working or the ministry in the spirit division. Despite her unnerving interest in bodies, death and crimes, Jez is a lively young lady who can't seem to stop smiling or joking around.
Unless you're a nosy or annoying spirit, Jez is generally pretty tame. Once in a while, she will get into a verbal dispute with some of the many ghosts that follow her. With a knack for collecting goth-style furniture and decor, her entire house and bedroom was remodeled to suit her tastes. She likes to believe she is a creative young lady with a very fast-paced mind and big ideas but she kind of sucks at understanding socual cues. She is the definition of optimisim and tries her best to be friendly which is a weird contrast to her overall aesthetic.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Going to apply for the Spirit Divison.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Nine characters, three of which are exotic.