1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
*tapping of a microphone is heard* "Hello? Is this thing on? ... It is? Alright." *clears his throat* "Hey. My name is Jonas Alexander Dupont. I'm French if you couldn't tell. And I'm about to tell you a sad tale about how one sentence can get you kicked out of a family." *words are heard in the background* "Hey. You told me to say my story and I am gonna deliver. So keep quiet."
"My story begins with a little bundle of joy. This little package was born in January. January 1. The new year. Yay. They named this kid Jonas Alexander because "why not?". Little did they know that I was a little troublemaker. It only got worse when Kato and Alexandra came along. For some reason I actually enjoyed there company. Crazy right? If you agreed with me, your flippin insane. I fell into the role of big brother with grace and a smile. Which meant, I helped them with whatever exploits they wanted. Free of charge."
"After a blown up vase due to a mild temper tantrum, I was sent to my mom's school, Beauxbatons. I was sorted into Ombrelune for whatever reason and was told to study study study. Of course, I didn't do that. I did something else entirely. I copied people's notes. Duh." *words are exchanged then a sigh* "I lied. I actually did study. Until my fourth year when my best guy friend kissed me. Then began the whole quest of discovery. Who was I? Did I like guys? Or do I like girls? Over time, I finally figured out the answers to my questions. My name is Jonas Dupont and I'm gay. I told my siblings first. The twins were just like, "Well, ok." I took it as a sign of good things. Boy was I wrong."
"I told my parents in my seventh year. My mom reacted like the twins. She even hugged me and thanked me for telling them. My dad turned out to be homophobic. He told me no son of his would feel that way. He then told me I want welcome there. I was disowned. So, I finished Beauxbatons and moved to England. There, I got a place of my own and got into Quidditch. I was a pretty good Beater if I say so myself. Occasionally my mom would send me some money to take care of myself. Then I got to see Kato during breaks. Life was looking up for me."
"And it might continue to do so. Life is funny that way. You may get kicked out or spit on, but something might come along and turn your whole world upside down."
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Jonas is a relatively happy guy. Sometimes. He's pretty kind when he wants to be. He can be stubborn with loads of humor to spare. He's ambitious. Everyone knows that about him. He's very serious about what he enjoys and will pure his soul into it. He can be a bit irresponsible and is prone to recklessness. He's the kind of guy who will discourage you from doing something while doing it. Oh and he'll just roll his eyes and say, "Hey I warned 'em" and then give them pointers if they don't listen to him.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.