Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Jonathan has social anxiety. He isn't as social as his other siblings. However, as soon as you get to know him, he is a kind and funny person. He loves making up stories about people. He has a troublemaking streak about him which kind of scares him a little bit. He is a bit jumpy and has a tendacy to be afraid. All of the time. No one knows though so he guesses it's alright.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Jonathan Thomas Padmore was born on May 31st 2013 to Thomas and Dana Padmore. He was the third child born and the eldest of the boys that would soon follow. Jonathan's first three years where filled with 'mommy and daddy time'. He would often be seen by one of his parents at all times. Even then, he was shy and anxious.
Soon came Benjamin and Boris. Complete polar opposites. Jonathan became really close to Benjamin and they would often pull some prank on one of their siblings. He would often joke around about how kind Boris is when in reality, he wants to be just like him.
His first sign of magic came around little Clarissa's birth. His mom was at the hospital with his dad. Melody stayed home to watch everyone. Jonathan was getting bored and wanted to go and play. Melody let him and he soon went to the forest. After several twists and turns, he ended up getting lost. He freaked out, not knowing where he was, then all of a sudden, he was back in the backyard. He ran to his sister Melody and told her what had happened. A day later, he got to meet his brand new sister, Clarissa. When he turned ten, he got his letter to Hogwarts. He was extremely nervous. Who wouldn't be? His first two years went by quietly. Who knows what will happen in his third year...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Jonathan looks a lot like his father, Thomas. Jonathan though, finds ways to make himself look different. It may be, him wearing fake glasses or spiking his hair. His character model is Teo Halm.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Will be in his third year next IC term
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Twelve characters and one of them is exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 3