Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Joshua is headstrong and opinionated. However, he prefers to be quiet about it. He doesn't necessarily like to voice them much but will think them. He tends to judge people to harshly at times. Don't be mislead, he's actually a pretty sweet kid, if he gets to know you well enough. Josh also happens to be a daydreamer and a lover of muggle sports though he absolutely can't play them to save his life. Which he knows about though he wont stop trying. That's also a thing about Josh, he never stops trying. He's got to improve at some point...right?
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Before transferring into the muggle world as an orthopedic surgeon, pure-blooded wizard Miles Williams did a brief stint as a a healer in St. Mungo's, where he met pure-blooded witch Aileen Cortés. The latter had transferred recently from Spain. It didn't take long for the two to meet, obviously under the dire circumstances their job placed them in. From their coworker relationship emerged a close friendship between the two. They'd work together every day in the same floors, and met frequently during their off hours. Eventually, it became something else, and they began dating. Just a year and a half after they began to date, Miles proposed. They exchanged vows months later. A little afterwards came the first of their four younglings - David Williams.
While the Williams family led a happy life with their growing family, there was another family with origins from Ireland and Germany that began to flourish. A pure-blooded fashion designer named Blair Schneider, and a pure-blooded lawyer that went by the name Jack Collins. They met in court, with the latter as the former's lawyer when someone decided to sue the fashion designer for stealing their designs. Blair's side came victorious, and in the celebration of it, the pair informally met and a friendship began to flourish. Around the time David was born did Blair and Jack get married. About a year afterwards, their firstborn was born - Emiline Collins.
After two decades of marriage more or less, Aileen and Miles' marriage collapsed. It was sudden, and nobody expected it, but it happened. As for the Collins' marriage... it lasted almost as long as Miles and Blair's did, though everyone could see and had fully expected it to fail. A few years in, Blair and Jack just... lost their connection, and it reflected in the way they acted around each other - distant, snappy, and always leading to arguments. The final blow to the marriage was when Blair decided to continue her line of work in London, England, where she believed her work would be more successful. It was during one of her visits to London, looking for a home, that she met Miles Williams.
Blair and Miles really hit it off, the pair flirting more often than not. One thing led to another, and they began to date. Shortly after, it came to light that it had led to Blair's first pregnancy since her youngest - Ruby - was born, almost a decade beforehand. Doing what was considered right, Miles waited a little before proposing to her. Their wedding happened just a few short months later and, after gaining the custody of his kids, dragged them into his new shared house with Blair, who in turn brought her own kids with her. It was here that the feud started, both sides of the family seeing how different they were to each other. While Aileen and Miles' kids were sportier, and didn't mind playing rough and dirty, Blair and Jack's kids did mind. They were much, much classier, which led to more clashing than getting along.
Now, to Joshua. He grew up looking up to his older brothers. However, Josh never seemed to follow their examples fully. He always did his own things and formed his own opinions. He loved to write when he was younger, finding how all he has to do is use his own pencil to create a brand new world. This actually was how he got his first sign of magic.
When he was eight years old, he got so frustrated with how his story was turning out that the page just burst into flame. Luckily, someone was home to quickly put out the fire causing little to no damage to the furniture.
He started Hogwarts with little to no trouble. He would always be found at his house's Quidditch matches and be cheering along with everyone else with a pencil tucked behind his ear. Things were relatively normal. That is, until his parents just spontaneously got into a divorce and he found himself living with just his mom. That lasted for a relatively short period of time, however. Josh was soon reunited with his father who, much to Josh's horror, was already married to some stuck up fashion designer. What sucked, was that he was obligated to get along with his new 'classy' siblings.
Now in his third year, he is determined to avoid the other half of the Williams family as much as he can.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Ty Simpkins
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Not really no
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 1