A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Juliet's strengths are her willingness to do anything to reach a goal, and that can also be one of her weaknesses. If she wants something, whether that be money, a romantic interest, a good grade, or anything really, she ends up getting it one way or another. Her greatest weakness is her hestiation to trust other people.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Graduate. She hasn't really got the time to think about anything beyond that.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? A movie marathon with some alcohol and close friends -- it's always fun like that.
Her brother would be in the other room, making sure nothing happens. She kinda loves him to, and wants him to be around.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? They would be her wand, a vinyl of the Beatles that her parents used to play, her broom, a keychain of a puzzle piece (her twin, Nico has the other half), and the answers to that potions test she cheated on (her first great heist; also, a reminder of failure).
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? Eh. She's not really that passionate about making any sort of changes in the world.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Gryffindor or Slytherin! The other two houses seem lame.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Juliet used to be the life of any party. Heck, she could brighten up a funeral if she really set her mind to it. She used to be reckless, carefree, and always wearing a smile. She gave her heart to practically anyone who just held her hand and she had a smile ready on even the darkest of days. Of course, that was all before she got kicked out of Ilvermorny. Since then, her outlook on life has been a little jaded.
Sure, she knows she deserved it. Bad things happen to people who bad things, karma's a bitch, etc. But until then, she never had to deal with the consequences of her actions. You would think that she would've calmed down and decided to study more, be more of a model student and stuff, but she's still just as reckless at heart. It's easy to convince her to do stuff; she's always looking for an excuse to break the rules, and along with that excuse, someone else to blame. Her pride incredibly high, it's hard to get her to admit she's at fault.
One of the reasons she's such an asset is because she's so willing to do aything to get what she wants. She always ends up the champion, even if it means having to play dirty.
Other than that, she's an amazing friend to have around because she's literally up for anything. She's very willing to get to know one another, but at the same time she's very guarded about her past. Though she hates the admit it, she's ashamed of what went down at her old school, and actually affected by the death of her parents. Also, it's kind of fun being an enigma. She could be the perfect manic pixie dream girl -- if she even knew what that meant.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Amara and Stephen Jackson were both aurors for MACUSA, finding love in one of the most dangerous professions of all time. They married after ten months of dating and had two children. The first was Nicolas, and a year later came Juliet. Despite having a lot of enemies, they weren't deterred from having a happy, perfect, normal family life. It was working out very well. Juliet and Nico were incredibly close and the children both loved their parents immensely.
Things were going very average for a very long time. Juliet showed her first sign of magic when she was five years old, using it, of course, to be an annoying younger sister, literally taking away Nico's voice once she got too annoyed by it. Being very competitive even at such a young age, Nico quickly retaliated by having his first sign of magic just a week later, shredding all of Juliet's favorite outfits. The little diva that she is, she fought back by attempting to burn all of Nico's books. This uncontrollable magic war went on for a while, but was always quickly resolved whenever their parents would tell them to cut it out.
When Nico was eleven, he was accepted into Ilvermorny. He would choose Horned Serpent over Wampus when both houses tried to stake their claim on him. The next year, Juliet would follow, being chosen by Thunderbird alone (not that she wanted to be anywhere else). The two of them would lead drastically different school lives. Nico was scholarly, academic; all in all the perfect student. On the other hand, Juliet was a prankster, regularly late for all her classes, and near failing in most. Their parents never showed favoritism towards either of their children. They often said that they balanced each other out perfectly. Nico was responsible and serious where Juliet was friendly and knew how to have a good time. Neither sibling resented the other as well. Their parents constantly reminded them that they were like two halves of a whole, so Nico didn't mind it too much when his schoolmates would complain about how he's a total buzzkill unlike his sister, and Juliet didn't mind it when her teachers would express their disbelief at how the two were ever related.
Their lives would drastically change in their fourth and fifth years. That Easter break, the husband of a dark witch that they had imprisoned (and sentenced to death) came to their home seeking revenge. Thankfully, it had happened while both children were out. Juliet had an outing with her friends and Nico was forced to tag along to watch after his younger sister. However, both their parents died in the altercation, though they were able to severely injure their attacker and his accomplices.
Both children were devastated. They quickly went into the custody of their uncle, Dalton, their father's brother and his wife, Marie. They continued their schooling despite the heavy loss. Juliet began to act out more and more, engaging in even more reckless behavior while Nico would become more of a recluse. On top of that, a rift between the two siblings formed. Nico blamed Juliet for being the reason that neither were there when the attack happened. While Juliet thinks that their parents would be happy that their children were out of harm's way, Nico strongly believes that if they were there, their parents would not have met their untimely demise.
Still, as time passed, wounds would seemingly heal. That is, of course, until Juliet's sixth year.
Failing Potions, Juliet's midterm exam was her last hope at being able to move onto seventh year. After very intense planning and scheming, (she won't disclose the means to this day) Juliet was somehow able to steal a copy of the exam and reviewed it before actually taking it. Making sure to get just the right amount of questions correct, she was able to pass the subject and move on. She honestly thought that was that. However, over Christmas break she was summoned back to the school. Somehow, the faculty had found out. Long story short, she was expelled. She continued the rest of her schooling from home for the remainder of the year and arrangements were made to send her to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry the following year.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) None.
6) What year is your character in? Sixth.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 5/1