Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off. - (quite honestly, this doesn't seem to work, but none of the others do either)
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Honestly, Jupiter's attitude is the key parts to him and he flaunts it like a professional. Now, to start, there isn't a single part of him that has the thoughts that he has to be nice to somebody, because he definitely doesn't have to be nice to anything, it's all his choice and he's quite aware of the consequences, he just won't care about them. If you're lucky, he won't see anything wrong about you and he won't call you out on things, but he has an eye for seeing the flaws in people, and definitely isn't scared of telling somebody that their fashion taste is terrible or that they're boring in general. Well, if you had to put it in a small summary: he has no filter, but there isn't really that big of a problem with it, really.
Jupiter's mood is constantly neutral, unless there's something that has a big enough of an impact to shake it one way or another, which is a strength in his opinion, but he's not totally sure it is. Unfortunately, that's just about the only thing he's ever really neutral about, since he's very opinionated and definitely not scared of voicing those opinions all of the time. Quite frankly, if somebody gets hurt by his words, that's on them, but he's not always tearing somebody down, he'll compliment people and will try to get to know people who he see as good members of society (which requires decent fashion sense and not being a total ***hole all of the time). It's just that he'll hold a grudge on people. It takes a lot for somebody to change the view he has on them, mostly if it's a bad one, although he's always trying to give second chances, he can't ever quite see past the first incident.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Lindsay Sophia Reid was the sixth child of eight daughters, being born on March 18th to Mike and Donna Reid in Florida. It would be a grand, peachy life, with adventures of mountains and valleys galore, just from day one of her existence.
As Lindsay got older, her family became one that was more and more likely to be on a reality television show, and so said several of the families that would ever be around them. As the parents had suspected, things were constantly high strung, where you make the wrong move and you get screamed at, but that was what it was like with eight daughters of a wide age group.
Luckily, nobody had to put up with it for a long, as just when Lindsay was three, the family started hopping between countries, to find a bit more of their wild side. At first, the family of ten lived in Puerto Rico, giving their children just enough time to fully adjust and have long lasting relationships before picking up and moving to Brazil when Lindsay had just turned five.
By then, her eldest sister had started to attend magical schools instead of regular Muggle schools, so it became a bit more difficult to constantly transfer her from schools. It never stopped Mike and Donna though. As years passed, they would move to South Africa when she was six, Greece when she was nine, and Scotland when she was ten. However, plenty of things happened in that time frame that are definitely worth discussing.
As Lindsay reached the age of seven, a couple new issues started to rise to the surface. For one, there were the bits of magic that began to pop up like they had for all of her sisters around that same age. So, they were to be expected, and yet they didn't do anything to try to prep for them, to keep things from sparking and shocking someone or flying somewhere and breaking to pieces. For two, the feeling that she didn't quite belong in her body began to nag at her, since she didn't feel like being like her sisters, who were dolled up and incredibly feminine. In fact, just at that age, she went as far as to say she thought she was a boy, and she played with the other boys and acted like they did and tried to dress like they did.
Unfortunately for the confused girl, she never voiced this straight out to her parents, seeing it as something that was normal and held no value to be changed. It wouldn't keep her from being who felt right: slightly more masculine, yet obsessed with fashion and definitely wincing at socks with sandals and anything that didn't give even the slightest of a silhouette to a person (her mother started to dive into fashion once she hit her fourties and was retiring from her job). Actually, she was saying "screw gender roles" by age nine, wildly enough as some would put it.
Yet, everything felt off with it still, and when they moved to Scotland and was promised to settle down, she put that to more thought. So, even at such a young age, Lindsay told her parents and siblings that she wasn't a she and was instead a he, a definite boy through and through. Quickly enough, the family started working on transitioning their daughter to be their son, because they wanted nothing more than for him to be totally happy in his body. Now, he's nearing his Hogwarts days and is still transitioning, still having some more feminine characteristics (plus, his name is still technically Lindsay despite being Jupiter Troy Reid to his family and his records still say that he's a she), which is causing him to panick, because he wants to be comfortable before making his first impression on all of his fellow yearmates.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Asa Butterfield.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Firstie Next Term
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:0
Number of B's:2
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:1
I was presented big points on his personality that lead to Gryffindor. :P