1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
On May 15th, in Sweden, Justin Aaron Anton was born, to a couple who had recently moved there from the United States, after several trips to the country that ended up convincing them to do so. Justin, who could be seen as different from a mile away upon birth, grew up in a very tight knit area, and spent most of his days around his family, including his two sisters and brother, all of which were younger, separated by just a year. Justin also grew up, split between the muggle and magical world, as his mother was a pure-blood, while his father was a muggle-born, and both had decided that their children must be raised to see both sides of society, although none of them truly got to see it, as they were homeschooled and rarely allowed out of the house, until they turned eleven, when they could go off to Durmstrang, a school their father didn't quite approve of due to it's past, but agreed to send them to anyways.
Justin's first sign of magic appeared, right after a small temper tantrum his mother had started boiled down, or at least to the external extent, as he was still fairly upset, and his seven year old mind sent several pieces of the family's china towards the floor, until his mother luckily caught them, mid-fall. Justin, being the first kid, was a big question after that, and was the creation of several fights between his parents, as they didn't know what they wanted to do education-wise or what they should do with his outbursts of magic, meant to cause obvious harm to things that his loved one's liked, while he was upset. Justin's parents, however, figured it out in time for him to begin attending Durmstrang, and each of his siblings started attending behind him, one year after the next, until there weren't any of them left.
During Justin's first few years there, nothing quite happened, he befriended a few students, but his friends tended to come and go with ease, which he never seemed to mind, as he got to know more people when that happened. Justin, however, started dealing with more things once his fifth year rolled around. Justin's parents found out he was homosexual, after doing some snooping through some of his letters, more specifically those from his boyfriend of the time, and he had to deal with the consequences of them finding out for several months, before they started to die done, as it became apparent that it wasn't just some phase that would go away. Justin's love for the female aesthetic, in the way that he loved their clothes, hair, and makeup, or just their look in general, began to develop during his sixth and seventh years of school, which is when he also decided he would go to school for fashion, but then changed his mind, fairly suddenly.
Justin, only a few weeks after graduation and breaking up with his boyfriend, who, to this day, was his longest lasting one, discovered what a drag queen was, and quickly changed his mind about going to school. Justin, after several months of learning how to do makeup and how to sew his own clothes and how to do a million and one tricks that a boy would never think he could do before, turned into Volly de Mort, named after Voldemort, obviously. Volly de Mort performed in Sweden, and only Sweden, for a couple of years, before discovering that England was much better for his career (although Volly had become quite popular in Sweden, and neighboring countries) and he could actually afford it.
Justin, upon moving to England, struggled with bookings at first, as there were several queens to fight with, but eventually she clawed her way towards the top and started getting shows. Volly eventually met Mrs. Mordre (Milly/Shane Anderson) and Cheri Bomb (Cheri/Carlisle Butler) at one of the shows, and instantly clicked with the duo, which soon became a trio, who went on to do shows together ever since then.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Justin and Volly are very much so alike, but different in their own special ways.
Justin is fairly out there, wanting to be the center of attention and the life of every party there is. He's stubborn, believing he's right and you're wrong, even if you end up having the evidence to prove otherwise and he registers that he's wrong. He's loyal, never betraying a friend, even if it results in his benefit, because he thinks that any betrayal will eventually lead to your downfall. He tends to shrug off and ignore insults or threats, as he doesn't believe they can do anything to him and rather just the other person, who he realizes won't be pleased that he doesn't take their words to heart. He tends to lose trust easily, being quite paranoid, and constantly questioning the thought that somebody is betraying him, leading to her cutting them off before they can even discuss it.
Volly is quiet open, with no filter whatsoever, and enjoys being the center of attention more so than when she's out of drag. She's quite fond of having a good time, and whenever a good time starts to turn bad, she will leave or try to change it instantly. She's quite wild, having no filter in the slightest, in both actions and words, and might be semi crazy. She tends to be very dry when it comes to humor, surprisingly, so she tries to stay away from jokes or being necessarily funny, because it tends to just bring awkward silence. She tends to be more flirty than her male counterpart, as she feels a lot more comfortable with guys when she's feminine, but she's quick to shut a man down if he steps too far, so watch out.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single, no kids.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
12/0 (I swear, this is the last one.)
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.