언제까지나 누가 뭐래도 ~Chase</center>
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Kael Sterling was born to a Korean mother and Korean-Scottish father in Ayr, Scotland. His father was part of the Scottish military, which is part of the British armed forces, and he'd seen a lot of things when he'd been out on the field. Which also meant lots of injuries, a few to his head that changed him. When he came back he wasn't the same, though he tried to act like things were okay, it really wasn't. His father was becoming a good actor and at times dropping things like: what did you do with my wife, which was always followed with a laugh. He wasn't joking in the least though, yet he was able to cover it up while attempting to find things that didn't quite match up. In all honesty he never did find anything, yet he still didn't believe it.
Kael and his mother were outside in the yard just playing when he finally snapped. Kael was 5 when this incident occurred. His father had taken out a gun and yelling for them to come in. This made the small boy extremely scared, because what was going on? His father kept babbling things he didn't quite understand. Unknown to anyone, even his father, the head injuries he had sustained had caused Capgras Delusion. Which lead to this occurring. His dad ended up killing his mother, attacking him, and then killing himself upon the realization of what he'd done. He had thought he had killed Kael, but he hadn't on the contrary he was alive and saw most of it, at least until his dad hit him hard enough for him to pass out.
He woke up hooked up to a few different machines, yet he couldn't quite figure what was going on, then it hit him and he started crying out for his mother. The one he'd never see again. He was sad when he found out what had exactly happened, yet they left out the part where his father had been mentally ill. He was depressed and broken, because who would do such a thing? Especially to someone they loved? He'd been told that his parents loved each other, but that couldn't be the case considering what had happened. He decided after that he wouldn't ever fall in love ever. He was sent to live in a muggle orphanage. The years there were dreadful.
At the age of 8 he had his first sign of magic. One of the girls at the orphanage wouldn't leave him alone and kept following him around and He even told the girl to leave him alone before he did something stupid. The girl obviously didn't believe it and kept bothering him until lunch time came around. She kept talking and talking until he finally exploded along with her plate of food. No one exactly knew what was going on, but a few days later Kael was moved to Lil Bundles. Upon arrival he was told he was a wizard and about the wizarding world, but he knew that they couldn't possibly be real, right? They had to be made up, right? Well he found out later on that it was the truth magic existed and he was baffled but annoyed at the same time. If magic was real, how come he couldn't save his mother from his father? He didn't dwell on those negative feelings too long, instead he decided to dwell on the things that presented themselves to him.
A few years later, age 11, he received his letter to Hogwarts. He couldn't help but laugh at the absurd name, because who in their right mind would name a school that? He found the name rather amusing. He ended up writing back to say that he was going. His first year was completely different then what he had expected. Though not by a lot.
His first year was spent with him mostly commenting on how the dress code made no sense what so ever. He attempted to defy it and always ended up getting in trouble. He still didn't understand why they had such a horrible dress code. WHo the heck wore a cloak these days? He didn't know, but he found the idea rather horrendous. Though after the amount of trouble he ended up with in his first year he decided to not do it again he next year, considering the idea was becoming rather boring. He spent the remainder of his years at hogwarts sticking to the sidelines. Not really wanting to become friends with anyone, less he fall in love with them. Something never wanted, because he simply didn't want that attachment.
A little while after graduation he ended up deciding to move to his mothers home town of Daegu, South Korea. He didn't really know why he'd gone, but he was kind of glad he did. In less then a month into his stay he got talked into going for a modeling audition at one of the top agencies. He ended up getting the jpb. It was the first time in a long time he'd been happy doing something he wanted to do. That was until the scandal almost two years later.
Kael had met an idol and he found her rather attractive, this woman would lead to the end of his career and a huge national scandal to boot. He didn't know that she was married that and boy was pretty interesting when he found out. He was pissed, because even he had boundaries, but when she said that she didn't love her husband he felt sick, because he honestly didn't like this woman. He never really did like her to begin with so when he told her to never contact him again, she was furious because she'd been hiding something from him. Something that would later comeback to bite. The scandal alone had landed him in a rather interesting position with the company and not even 6 months after he was kicked out. The embarrassment seemed to follow him everywhere, not that he actually cared, because he didn't. Though after awhile of not finding any work he decided to move back to London.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Kael is a very outspoken and generally flirtatious person. He can sometimes come off as abrasive and will never lie to a person. Lying has never gotten anyone anywhere, therefore he chooses to be as truthful as possible. He can sometimes even get to the point of rudeness, especially if he doesn't like the person. He especially hates it when someone tells him they love him, because 1 he doesn't believe in loe and 2 he doesn't ever want to fall in love with someone. If someone were to continue upon telling him that they love him, he'd finally tell them never to contact him again. He'd even go as far as acting like they don't exist. He can sometimes be viewed as a perfectionist considering he strives to look great every single day, not having a hair out of place. His anger is a whole different story. Kaels anger when finally at it's breaking point is one that could possibly ruin his image, but really it's someone else's fault for causing it or so he assumes.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
<center>OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.</center>
<center>Please Bold Your Choices</center>
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
':B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
||The Sorting Hat has placed Kael Sterling into Slytherin!
"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends."
||Kael Sterling has been registered as a citizen by the British Ministry of Magic!
"Upon the signature of the International Statute of Secrecy in 1689, wizards went into hiding for good. It was natural, perhaps, that they formed their own small communities within a community."