Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Kaeto as an abuse survivior, has anxiety and trust issues. He's afraid to be alone and can't seem to trust people as easily as a normal eight year old kid should. He's smart and throws himself into reading. He loves music and will get himself lost in it. He's a critic. He finds enjoyment in finding the positives and negatives in shows and is basically like those people on YouTube that analyze shows and movies. He's sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor. Expect that when communicating with him. He may come off as a cynic as well. If he was in a tv show or movie, he'd be the deadpan snarker. He loves life as a whole. He'd help everyone if he could...but he can't. And he knows it. He hates being defenseless so he always carries a heavy book with him. If you become his friend by some miracle, you have just gained a loyal friend.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
This is a story of actions and tears. Are you ready?
Two friends, Alisha Gates and Zack Banes, went to a local bar to celebrate their graduation. Of course, life, destiny, fate, whatever you want to call it, had other plans for these too. They had one to many that night and woke up in each others arms. About four weeks later, they found out that they were pregnant. Let's just say, Zack nearly died of shock that day. He didn't leave however, he stayed to help take care of the child.
He picked up a small job as a Tech consultant. Sure it didn't pay much, but it got food on the table. They did everything they could to keep the baby healthy. On July 12th, Kaeto Banes was born. Soon, things would start to fall apart.
First couple of years of Kaeto's life was just fine. That was, until he was three. Alisha picked up drinking again. Her abusive tendancies appeared during her drunk hours. Which would happen nearly every day. She was extremely violent during these times, and would beat on Kaeto if he did something remotely wrong. For instance, his mom was in another drunken rage. She hit him and all of a sudden her hand began to swell as he cried. Of course, he would never dream of doing that to his mother on purpose. He would've gotten hurt even more. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. He was five. Things continued like this for years as Zack tried to do whatever he could to get them out.
It took four years.
One night, Kaeto was shaken awake by Zack. With an urgent whisper and quiet drowsiness, Zack and Kaeto left behind Alisha in a cloud of dust.
They made a life for themselves in the heat of London. Zack got a promotion, they got themselves a nice small apartment and Kaeto's bruises were healing. As chance would have it, Zack met and fell in love with a certain Evangeline Roberts. After months of dating and Zack getting to know her in all sorts of situations, he decided to marry her. They had a small wedding and now....
Kaeto has to struggle with a new family, his own past and growing up.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model: Zackary Arthur
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
He's eight years old
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 3