Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Kai Alois is an optimistic orphan, unlike many. Despite living a depressing life, he's kept his hopes of getting adopted high. Not for him, but for his sister. He just wants to keep her happy. Of course, he knows there's a slim chance of getting adopted, but he still hopes. When you first meet him, Kai is a bit quiet, but after a while, he'll start opening up. Kai has three sides - his quiet side, his mischievous side, and his daring side. He's not afraid to go on an.. adventure, if you will.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Kai Alois Beckham is an eight year old orphan, born in September 1st, to Derrick and Célestine Beckham. They were both pure-blood wizards who attended a School of Magic in Germany. It was odd, considering Célestine was a French witch, and Derrick was English, but raised in Russia. Alas, fate is something nobody can defy. They met in their sixth year, got engaged in their seventh, and got married at 18. Just a few weeks later, they found out they were expecting a child. At first, they wanted to keep the child. It all changed when they found out it was twins.
Firstly, they didn't have the money to provide the needs to both kids. Secondly, they planned having only one, if any at all. They wanted to abort one of them, but apparently, it wasn't possible. It was the three or none. By the time to give birth came, Célestine had gotten terribly sick. Both adults blamed the twins. When they were born, Célestine and Derrick named them and gave them up. The names? Kai Alois Beckham and Elisabeth Selene Beckham.
Kai and Elsa, as he nicknamed her, were raised in a muggle orphanage in Germany. The care-takers were muggle-born witches, whom were the only ones present when Kai showed his first magical sign. He was six. He had been stealing food from the fridge in the middle of the night, as they did every other night, and had been caught. Kai had gotten grounded, and due to being just a six year old, he got upset, which caused a nearby vase to explode. He went to his twin, feeling slightly fearful, and told her what had happened, just to find out something similar happened to her. After that, the care-takers decided to send them to another orphanage, in which they were treated poorly. That caused more magical outbursts, and made them move more frequently.
After two years of moving (give or take), they were taken to Lil Bundles, where they currently reside.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Romeo Beckham.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
He's 8. >.<
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
...apparently I'm actually AST.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
17:07, April 1, 2015 (UTC)