A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
- Kaiden is a joker. He knows how to make people smile & laugh and is always doing what he can to achieve as much. He's a ray of sunshine - always happy and bouncing around, to the degree that maybe, just maybe, he can be a pain in the ass. He's fiercely loyal. That said, sometimes he can be a push-over and a little too clingy.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
- He wants to live life to the fullest. He doesn't want to care about grades, or anything else - he wants to focus on himself and enjoying his life.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
- His ideal way of spending a free day is probably jamming out to music, hitting the gym, hanging out with Kie and having fun with his mates.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
- He'd let Kie take care of all the essential shit. He'd fill his bag with food (lots of it), his wand, lots of money, more food, more money, and maybe like a set of clothes.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
- Oh, he'd lighten things around. He would ensure nobody feels sad, disheartened or angry. He'd make sure everyone feels at peace and happy with themselves and others.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
- He wants to be in Gryffindor. He hears they throw lit parties.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
- Kaiden is literally the most mischievous grown man-child hybrid you'll ever meet. He's into joking, into having fun, and into never taking things seriously. He's laid-back and very carefree. He's a happy-go-lucky kind of guy who often just goes with the flow. Why worry and try to stop something inevitable? He tends to get intro trouble a lot for this reason. When breaking rules, he often doesn't care whether he's gonna get spotted or not. Kie has tried to talk him into being a little more responsible, but where's the fun in that? He likes to rely on his charms and try to flirt his way out of situation. It barely works, because truth be told he's a total dork, but the attempt is still there. Kaiden is super extroverted. He's a people-person who adores hanging out with others. He's a very approachable guy and is super easy to befriend. Thus, he has a lot of friends. Not only that, but he's fiercely protective of them. To hell with anyone that screws with his circle of friends.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
- "Eomma and Appa met in the most particular ways. She decked him in the face. I shit you not, that's exactly what happened. To this day, Appa still claims she has the best right hook he ever received. And me? Well, let's just say my bro Jihan and I agree that that's the weirdest shit you could probably say. If someone messes with you, just hit them back. But whatever. If you ask me, I'd just deck them back. Girl or not. Don't mess with me. I'm hardcore, bitch. Especially if it's over something such as - again, I shit you not - wanting to vandalize the same building. And they call Kie & I heathens, can you believe? Like, really? In front of my salad, bitch?"
- "Wands were inevitably - wow, big word right there - drawn and spells were thrown. Both of them liked to say that they were winning over the other, so I can't really say who won their duel. But honestly? My money is on Eomma, even if present day they insist they both won. Something about the loser stealing the winner's heart and vise versa. Yeah, my parents are disgustingly sappy. Can they not? Like, honestly. I'd never be as sappy as them. Their heart eyes? They disgust me. Like, I just wanna eat my cereal and watch Rick & Morty, please stop, thank you."
- "They started running into each other more and it became like a contest for them to see who gets to the best areas to vandalise while evading the cops. I'm pretty sure they fell for each other harder and harder the more they ran into each other. Not metaphorically. Or, well, yeah. But like they literally kept falling. They were apparently not the most balanced of people and continuously fell while trying to ditch the cops. Hah. It was in one of their encounters that one of them got the balls to ask the other out. Kie thinks it was eomma, but I think it was appa. The dude's got made game."
- "Kie and I came pretty quickly after they got married. They didn't expect twins, but, well, we didn't care. I'm seventeen minutes older than him, and you can bet your sweet ass I hold it over him all the time. But regardless - another big word! two in one day, whatta record - he is still my twin. He's the yin to my yang, the black to my white, the cute to my hot, the soul to my mate, my darling little cupcake that makes life a little better. We are partners in crime, attached to the hip, so of course we made it difficult for our parents to rein us in. But tried to prepare them for our younger siblings. Not that they fucking listened, damn."
- "I was seven when I did magic for the first time. Would you believe me if I told you I made my entire family's hair pink? Eomma and Appa couldn't revert it, and so they were pink-haired until I wanted it to change back, which was a couple days later. I'm not that mean, guys, c'mon. Appa had a big meeting. After my first sign of magic, shit went downhill. I mean, we were all happy and united, but my parents had the tendency to make more babies than they could handle. The Shin family grew exponentially, and I gained an army of minions. It was wonderful for us, but tbh it was hell for my parents.
- "We had a big rough-housing family with an art for vandalization, and Kie and I had a close circle of friends who were into the same kind of shit as us. Life was pretty heckin' good. Then one day aunt Neulrin came barging in, excitedly telling us to live with them in the UK, full migration expenses paid. Something about my cousin having a lot of money to burn thanks to her fashionista-CEO and a Wizard Chess grandmaster baes. Honestly, I love my family. They're the bomb dot com. Anyways, we're here now, about to start sixth year. Life's lit right now, honestly."
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- His model is Ji Changwook.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- He's a half-blood.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
- He has no special abilities.
6) What year is your character in?
- He's in sixth year.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?