1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
With six thousand uninhabited islands, it was inevitable that there would be more than one wizarding government in the Japanese archipelago. Whilst many of these islands fall under the large wizarding government and looked straight to the Minister, some are among borders of kingdoms; much like the Filipino counterpart, kingdoms veiled with the same magic used on Hogwarts that show muggles abandoned buildings and rubble. Among these islands are the Izu Islands close to the mainland. It is here that a kingdom is based, it's capital on the island of Tori-shima and it enjoys close relations with the muggle government of Japan. It's here that the story of Itō Kaori begins.
For many years the Itō family attempted to have an heir but many a time have failed to do so until a cold evening in December when it was revealed that the consort of the nation, Queen Noriko, had fallen pregnant. Within nine months a daughter, Kaori, was born.
An important thing to know about those who live on the Izu Islands is the value of their pride; to them, it's irreplaceable and Kaori was brought up following the same beliefs. The King and Queen of the Izu Islands gambled, choosing not to have another child and thus Kaori grew up with the pride of knowing that there was no competition for what was her birthright. Like many of the Itō Dynasty, she attended a muggle elementary school as to know how they lived their lives. It was a fun part of her life; fun enough for her to try and insist that she attend Junior High and progress through the muggle education system.
Of course, when she was roughly eight or nine, she had her first magical experience. It had been expected of her since birth and as such she was constantly met with the task to perform magic, regardless of her young age. Despite having no results for four years or so, her parents tried again and again until shattered some china plates that had been left out for a meal.
At eleven she attended Mahoutokoro School of Magic where a love for Quidditch developed. It was new and exciting and she took up the role of beater. At first it was the marvel of it being new that enticed her, then it was the need to show everyone she was more than her family name before finally transitioning for a deep love and passion for the sport. Her parents weren't the most enthused whens he told them about her new hobby and continue to be reluctant to support her, even after she joined the Japanese National Quidditch Team as their beater.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Kaori is extremely proud and well-poised. Her ego is extremely important to her and it takes very little to piss her off. She is of the belief, as most are, of being treated equal to men; demanding in Quidditch to not go easy on her. Underneath her pride there is someone who wants to be well-liked by all, a trait that has been expected of her throughout her life, and as such she tries to avoid conflicts. However, this clashes with her very love for them so nobody knows where they stand with her.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater for the JNQT.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
14, 2 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- D <3