Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Karla is not one and the same anymore.
Since the whole situation with her friends, she's become that much more concerned about everything that happens around her and to her and her friends. Since the death of her mother, she has become a lot more sensitive about what she says and what people ask her. And since everything, she's become more grateful for what she has. But that isn't everything.
She's not as hyperactive anymore, and she has become a lot more reflective of herself lately, turning her from an ENFP to an INFP. She still enjoys company... but if she's alone in her room, it's probably for a reason, and she doesn't like getting disturbed over it either.
Karla also developed minor depression as a result of her mother's death, and is extremely sensitive to anything regarding her family. But, she's somewhat trying to fight the memories, so that she can still be one again.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Karla, born Karla Elizabeth Gaytan, was born on Valentine's Day, in Budapest, Hungary. Her father was a wealthy business man and also a Pure-Blood wizard, while her mother was a Muggle. She is an only child, which led to Karla growing up rather spoiled.
She never understood that she was born on Valentine's Day, as every year, she'd see her parents exchanging these... romantic gifts, that just never really crossed her mind. Valentine stories aside, she grew asking for quite a lot, which, although her father didn't mind, it was starting to cause an issue here and there, because not only did he had to worry about his wife, but also Karla.
Not to mention that being an only child meant Karla often got her way. Correction, always. She always got her way. It can be said that she was the queen of the house, but not really. But this didn't last forever, as Karla had hoped. For Karla's magical blood revealed itself in true colors on her 9th birthday.
She was just about to try the cake when it all turned red. Karla was startled as it had been perfect white. Her father found an excuse for her mother, and then told Karla that she had magical blood, just like him. Although she refused to accept the fact that she was essentially daddy's girl, she'd keep him to his word.
Upon reaching age 10, Karla was asked where she wanted to go to school. Her father listed three options; Hogwarts, Durmstrang or EESM. Only reason why he left out Beauxbatons, is because he felt that Karla does not belong there. She innately chose Hogwarts, not because she really wanted to go there, but it's more a daddy's girl thing. Because her father went there, she felt that she should follow. So the family moved to England and Karla began school in Hogwarts.
The school year was slow for Karla to begin with. She probably got an adrenaline rush around third year, when she pulled off a neat little prank on an unsuspecting older student, and got landed in detention for it. But that did not deter her.
Cue her summer before seventh year. Things were all fine... until Karla's dad delivers a bombshell. Karla's mother had passed away due to cancer. Karla was shattered and she no longer knew what to do...
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her new model is Lauren Jauregui.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? Going into 7th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No Preference.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No Preference.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
15 total, 2 exotics.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Daylight Time (-6)
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Looks good. Slytherin still, unless you wanted that to change? I didn't think we'd be redoing houses with these, but if you feel she's that different now and would prefer her to have been in a different house all along, let me know.