Katelynn Olivia Sage was born in St. Judes Hospital in Tennesee to two mortal people, Joy Shaw and Robert Fields. These two muggles held an unstable relationship. Joy was violent and had anger issues while Robert got stressed easily. Katelynn was always depressed as a child because of this. Later on when Kate was 9 years old her parents got divorced with her having to choose which one to go with. She refused to choose and got put into an orphanage. She was adopted by a pure-blood couple Jacob and Gwenn. When she was 10 they moved to Europe. When she was 11 she got a letter from Durmstrang. She was shocked and worried and went. Though she hated it there. Later on she transfered to the Wizarding Academy of Dramatic Arts. She became one of the school's best students. She graduated and became a singer and also author. Later on in life she hopes to work at Hogwarts. Now she is only 19 years old.
1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Kind and gentle. Isn't willing to break down her defenses. (In a relationship.) Independent. Sneaky.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
She is currently a singer/author. I hope to make her a teacher.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: Central
YOU ARE NOW ROCKING WITH... BeatriceMillerIsTheBest 03:40, March 5, 2013 (UTC)LittleRedCrazyHood