Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Kathryn is wise, loves to read, and is obsessed with having at least an hour each day to do something productive. She loves to spend time with her many siblings. She loves to do puzzles, such as sudoku, although she needs at least 45 minutes to finish a puzzle, but she loves challenges.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Kathryn Alexandra Washburn is the first triplet of Anthony and Andrew, born to Esmeralda Washburn and Adam Washburn. She has 15 siblings, and loves them all. She loves her sisters the most, but is pretty close with her brothers (only the triplets). She liked to hang out with them, but always made sure she had time to do something productive, like read, or study, because she would get cranky if she hadn't done something at all productive in the day.
Her first sign of magic was when she was 6 years old. Her younger sister Anastasia wanted to play with her even more, but Kathryn had to do something productive. Anastasia kept complaining, which annoyed her, so she just wanted Anastasia to leave her alone. Kathryn later found herself in her room, and the whole house was silent. About an hour later, her parents said they had all gone to the movie theatre and that Kathryn should've joined them.
Anastasia loved Kathryn, but when Kathryn was accepted into Hogwarts, Kathryn was relieved that maybe Anastasia would leave her alone. A year later, when Anastasia was accepted, Kathryn was wondering how it was going. But during the time Kathryn was away, Anastasia learned to be independent.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in? 6th year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have 7 other chars, none are exotic (one is an expansion char).
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 4
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 0