Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Katrina is very unpredictable. On her good days, she'll be nice to you. But on her bad days, she'll be very rude and occasionally shut you out. She's an independent person, even though she is surrounded by lots of siblings. She prefers to distance herself away from them, and be alone. She's closest with her sisters Anastasia and Kylie, but even they have to stay away from her. Katrina also has a bad temper.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Katrina Charlotte Washburn was born one of the youngest, to Esmeralda Coshwall and Adam Washburn. She has sixteen siblings, who she really loves, but they can be annoying sometimes. She's closest to her sisters Anastasia and Kylie. She often played with them, but they are five years older than her, so when they started Hogwarts, she learned to be independent.
Like that, Katrina wasn't always such a loner. Before, she loved playing with her sisters Anastasia and Kylie. They understood her, as when her sister Anabelle found out she was a squib, she was shunning everyone, especially Anastasia. Katrina tried to spend some alone time with Anabelle, but she was shunned, Anabelle said she should stop trying to make everything better, not everything in life is rainbows and sunshine. That set her off. It didn't help that Kylie and Anastasia were sent to Hogwarts a few years later.
So what Katrina did was stay in her room. She would read, draw, watch TV, spend some alone time. She grew to like it, and when Anastasia and Kylie came back, she spend time with them a lot. But not Anabelle. They haven't spoken in years. But with a big family like hers, it's really not that hard.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Katrina has blonde hair, and blue eyes, and a light skin tone. Her model is Sierra McCormick.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Starting her first year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Ravenclaw
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I have 10 chars, one is expansion, and the expansion character is exotic. No one else is exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's:
16:13, July 19, 2015 (UTC)