Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ever since the day he was born, it's been instilled in Kieran to only do things he knows he can win. Therefore, he is the best at everything he does. He only bothers with things that will make him better, everything else that's unnecessary to achieving so is exactly that - unnecessary. This doesn't sound very fun but he finds joy in being number one in his fields of interests, and that's exactly what he is so he is generally quite happy. He tends to put people 'in their place' by accident sometimes. When he's feeling threatened, he has the tendency to belittle the person he has a problem with until he feels about ten feet tall. A surefire way to befriend him is to fuel his ego, and the closer you get, the more he'll be a little cautious about your feelings. Despite anything, do not underestimate his lack of sensitivity. As long as he feels threatened, he will attack.
Kieran's ambition is admirable, though. He is dedicated to whatever he sets his mind to. If he wants to compose a sonata, give him a couple days. Paint the next great masterpiece? A week. When he's set on something, he will only focus on that something. So, don't catch him while he looks like he's too caught up in his sketchpad or his notebook, or anything, really. It'll take a while for anyone to get him out of his trance.
His weakness is chocolate. He's quick at learning whatever he does because of it, he won't give up until he succeeds.
The fact that he thinks he's better than everyone makes him rather close-minded. He is always right, in his opinion. He'll let you live with yours, but only with reminding you pratcically every day that you're totally and completely wrong. When proven wrong, there's a high chance that even then, he won't admit it, and probably go to hiding for a while. He's prone to tantrums but they're never loud or whiny, just the type where he'll lock himself in his room for all eternity and refuse to see anyone.
Kieran lives off of praise and words of encouragement, if he isn't receiving any, then he's 100% sure he'd doing something wrong. He can't be alone – he needs other people around him constantly. So, once he finds someone he likes, he'll claim them, and there's a small chance he'll let go any time soon.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Mother was a healer in France when she met Dad, and the rest is history. First, Katie was born, the most brilliant person in the entire world (it's only because she's older, and I will admit she is better than me at a couple of things). Then, Kinsley came along (okay, I'm definitely better than this one.). Finally, me. And you know what they say: third time's the charm. They also say save the best for last.
Blah, blah, blah. Grew up, had a normal life, everything was perfect. My parents loved me, the world adored me. If you ask my mom, she'll say that she started my love for the arts by nourishing my talent ever since I was young. If you ask my dad, he'll say he was the one who inspired me to compose my first piece. Neither of them are right. Some kinds of genius don't need nurture to become great.
My first sign of magic comes at the age of eight, though it was obviously going to happen considering I was in a magical family. To me, it was no big deal, and I don't understand why everyone made such a big fuss about it. Of course, I had magic. I didn't need to prove it by giving a black and white image color. Sigh. Perhaps it was the sentimental appeal of milestones? I don't know.
My parents got divorced when I was thirteen, though you didn't have to be a seer to see it coming. They were always fighting over this and that. God, it was bothersome, to say the least. How do you concentrate when your parents are throwing stuff at each other? Obviously, neither of them got hurt, but they were so loud it was irritating. I went with dad along with Kinsley, and Katie went with mom. (Unfortunately. I wanted her with me but I guess leaving mom with just Kins is kind of cruel.)
Kinsley was sent to Hogwarts, while I remained in Durmstrang, as if Dad was still deciding which school to send both of us to. I was pretty used to transferring around. While it meant having to encounter even more idiots, it also meant I had more candidates to choose from for acquaintances. I had been in Beauxbatons before, so I already had a friend in the form of Kato Dupont. She's
terrific okay. Not as great as me, but she's loyal and amusing. BUt at the end of my third year, it was decided that I'm moving to Hogwarts with Kinsley, apparently it really is the best school for magic in the world, and I have no doubt that I shall excel there as I have in every aspect of my life thus far. A King conquers.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
He gets the blue eyes from his mom, and the brown hair from his dad. He always looks neat. Despite being an artist, you will never find ink stains on his clothes or smudges of paint on his hands. He's very meticulous about his appearance. He thinks of himself highly, and wants others to feel the same way. First impressions last forever, and people always judge a book by its cover.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Five (six-ish, one is RP on request). Two exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
Bless this child. xD