Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Having just moved to England, Kimi Yukimura’s only wish is to make a few friends and avoid the typical embarrassments of high school life. Not an easy task when her father is always embarrassing her. Though she is new she is not shy and will boldly insert herself into a private conversation between friends. Kimi is a strong-willed person, but isn't really confident in the fact that she knows she’s strong. Kimi is sweet, and a nerd who doesn't have many friends at Hogwarts, but she can handle anything!
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
- Kimi and her family moved from New York to England a few weeks after school had started. Kimi's mom is Japanese while her father is Korean. Her mother's family has a connection to Hogwarts going back generations. As a kid, Kimi was trained to be a hardworking wizard, so she always thinks about how to honor her parents. Though she'd love to settle down, it seems that her parents are always on the move.
- Kimi is now the pride of her family, so anything she does can be reflected bad onto her and her family, causing great shame.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- Kimi is a slender, physically-fit and petite teenage girl of average height. Kimi is 5'4 in height, and is considered light-weight. She appears to be "soft" so she has with a oval-shapped face with small facial features, and small, narrow dark brown eyes. Her hair is black and long.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
'A trained young woman, Kimi possesses great intelligence skill. Being a highly trained, Kimi is immensely skilled in hand-to-hand combat and various forms of weaponry, ranging from modern weapons including swords to crossbows. I'n terms of physical fitness abilities, Kimi is highly acrobatic and can pull off all manner of complicated maneuvers in dire situations. Although her moves are less powerful, she can perform faster combat moves compare to others.
Spell-wise, Kimi has displayed an affinity for electricity spells. She possesses a natural instinct for swordplay; her mother says it gives her balance. She always carries her sword with her, unless she is in Hogwarts or a refined place.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
- 4th year, transfer.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
- Hufflepuff or Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: