1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Kinzie is very confrontational and has a buttload of attitude. She's never had many real friends, and has a tendency to push everyone away, but when she gets really attached to someone, she won't let them go for anything. She's very moody;sometimes she's quiet, but others she's loud, like "Yeah, I'm here. Now whatcha gonna do about it?" She's always very blunt and curt around people she doesn't know (excepting nice old ladies [or men]. She has a thing for ladies. :P) but is more civil/polite once she gets aquainted. In short, she's a real rebel.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) 'Kinzie grew up in an orphanage in south London'. She was left there as a little girl, no older than two. She remembers nothing about her parents, not even their names. All she knows is that they're dead.'. It...wasn't the best place for a girl like her. Most 'of the kids there were guys, and she was made fun of a lot, taunted, even by the few girls that were there. When she found out about her sexuality, that only made it worse. So she started causing trouble. Stealing money, getting tattoos from a shady place around the corner, physically fighting the other kids. She started spending a lot of time out in the alley, reading or talking with her only friend, Michelle, another tenant at the orphanage. But then came that fateful day when Sarah Grey and her husband, Mathew Starnes, adopted her.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half Blood
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! N/a
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -4
Number of A's:
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:2
Number of D's:2