1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Due to an incident in his life. Kristian is quite shy, but not to those that he feels safe around, and relies on. He hates discriminative people, in whatever possible way. He wouldn't hurt a fly, unless given reason to hurt this fly, then he definitely would.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Kristian was born in a very ordinary way in Perth, Australia, to his single mother, who was in hospital at the time, surrounded by her parents, her ex-husband and his parents, later moving to England, Kristian's family struggled slightly, with financial troubles, with his mother being unemployed, and his father fighting for custody. His father eventually won, being able to keep his son for entire weekends. Kristian grew up happy, until one moment that had occured when he was 11 years old, his entire life had lead up to this moment. He was playing football with his best friend, when suddenly, they kiss, just like that, bam. There was obviously some attraction there, but unluckily for Kristian, when he arrived at Hogwarts, his friend went with him, they never ever spoke about their kiss, but his friend decided to reveal it to every one of his friends at Hogwarts, which lead Kristian to get beat up by a group of bullies at Hogwarts, this lead Kristian to feel horrible, and empty, this happened just before the summer holidays. When he returned home, he decided to tell his mother what she may find the bitter truth that he was bisexual, because he had always liked girls, of course. His mother went ballistic, and started throwing things, this made Kristian so upset that he decided to find some of her tablets, and take an overdose. This resulted in Kristian having to ring somebody for support, who said if he drank lots and lots of water, he would be OK, and he did, and he was. Nobody knows about this overdose, but him. Because of this incident, Kristian now lives with his father, in Aberdeen, not really contacting his mother, but his father does. The rumour has followed him throughout his Hogwarts, life, and has belitteled his confidence, but he has true friends now, who he can rely on, whatever the weather, and time.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood, and nope. :P
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! Nopee.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character
B) This is NOT my first character. This is my last for a bit.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: