1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Another redheaded child was born to Jacobine and Cato Homme on Januray 3rd, 1997. He was the middle child in a family of nine. He was still a young boy when he learned he was not a normal human, he was something else. Kristian and his siblings were running from a street vendor after his brothers had convinced his sisters to steal hot dogs. They all seemed like they would make it, like they would all get away. Except, Kristian had been caught. He was held in place by the collar of his shirt. Trapped. He watching his brothers and sister get further, and further away from him. The street vendor, an old man who reeked of hot dog water had caught Kristian before. The last time he caught he beat him unconscious, Kristian knew what he was in for.
The street vendor recognized Kristian once he turned the little boy around, and saw his filthy little face. Kristian watched as the man drew his hand backward, and it came down just as quickly. Kristian flinched, and closed his eyes. When he didn't feel the pain of knuckles against his head he looked up at the man to see that the old man was continually swinging, he was unable to hit Kristian. When the man made the mistake of letting go of Kristian and trying to hit the boy with a different. Kristian scurried away from the man as quickly as he possibly could turning back only once as he ran to see that the old man was also unable to follow him. When Kristian made it back to the small hovel his family called home his brothers and sisters were surprised to see him that night. The last time he had been caught they didn't see him for at least two days. Kristian found they had not left him any food, and for yet another night he would go hungry. He didn't care. He had found something in himself, something he had never known before. For the next few years Kristian let himself be caught while his brothers and sisters fled. He did it to protect them, he also did it so he could make "it" happen again. Some vendors were able to hit him, and some were able to chase him. Not a one ever beat him unconscious again. He was never able to replicate his first use of magic in the same way. He didn't even know it was magic at the time.
He was unable to attend a magical school closer to his home in Norway, due to his blood status Kristian was educated at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in Great Britain. He was sorted into Ravenclaw, and he absolutely loved it. He did often wish to have his brothers and sisters there with him, when he imagined it, things always ended badly. The way things always ended when he was with his family. He played Beater for several years on his house quidditch team. He loved quidditch, he wanted to play as Keeper or as Seeker, but there was always someone better than him. He was not the strongest student, and his marks were often the lowest in class. He sometimes felt as if he did not belong in Ravenclaw, he began spending time away from the tower he had called home, the tower he loved so much. He found himself in the library, and in his time there he raised his grades significantly. When Kristian graduated from Hogwarts he returned to Norway for a short time, to Oslo. He worked a number of muggle jobs, even working at the very same Hot Dog cart he and his sibling once stole from, the old owner was long dead now, the new one didn't know nothing of Kristian and his family.
He became acquaintances with some of the local businessmen who stopped at his cart for lunch. Kristian is a very hard-worker, he always kept his cart clean, and he always served his customers quickly and correctly. One of his best customers even offered him a job as an assistant directly under him. That man worked for the Norwegian Ministry of Magic. After much debate, and a very, very long wait Kristian became the Personal Assistant to the Head of the Department of Magical Education, a positioned he held for ten years. He discovered he was passionate about education towards the end of his academic life. His late start did not deter him, he continued to study magic when he returned to Norway. He worked muggle jobs to help provide for his family and came to learn he was not the only Muggle-Born wizard in Oslo. He worked many menial jobs while his brothers and sisters continued on the downward spiral that would take a few of their lives, as they had always known it would. Kristian tried to help his siblings, all they every wanted from him was money. After the death of his father, whom he cared for lovingly until the end of his life at the age 82, Kristian returned to Great Britain.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Kristian is a sweet, noble, mischievous, and loyal person. He can be disgustingly humble to people who don't like the sort of person who does not always know how to accept a compliment. He is unfailingly altruistic, but often makes the mistake of letting his morals lead him unto darkness where justice is concerned. He did not come from a very wealthy, they were not even comfortably wealthy. Many of his family members, his brothers and sisters resorted to committing various crimes in order to survive. Kristian was never willing to do the same. He would give the shirt off his back, the shoes off his feet, and the food he intended to put in his belly if someone else were more in need. He was told he could choose it was "this life" or suffer. Kristian chose the latter. He suffered. He suffered through beatings, though hunger, and poverty. If he was immortal he would have suffered though death on a daily basis so that people would live a life without fear of it.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
No special magical abilities
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is employed by the Norwegian Ministry, he wants to pursue a similar position in the Department of Magical Education withing the British Ministry.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
I keep forgetting how complicated this is... 8 characters and 4 are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.