05:48, June 15, 2017 (UTC)
A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Definitely, one of Kris' strengths is his ability to adapt. He can fit in nearly any situation with ease, being very carefree and easygoing.
But his weakness also lies in this. He is too comfrotable with everchanging scenarios. Kris hates settling, and hates staying in one place for too long.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
After Kris had killed his grandfather, he thought everything would be set right. Obviously Life had other plans for him. After the loss of his first child, and his then-girlfriend, Kris had almost spiraled until he decided to go back to what he does best. Unfortunately, this doesn't mean it's what he wants. Kris wants nthing more than to have a somewhat normal life, but he quickly learned, he isn't made for normal.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Kris enjoys his job. As much as he dislikes being a bad guy, he is good at his job and he enjoys it. So. he'd be out and about, doing his thing.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? First would be his wedding ring; At this point, he'd be lost without Ivory.
Second would be a picture of his family; Honestly, it's his idea of normal. It's what he lives with.
Third would be his dagger collection; Can't be a good assassin without one.
Fourth would be his wand. It's not the most important thing, but it help him a lot.
Fourth would be a photo of his sister. He misses her dearly.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
How it treats dark wizards; But that's wishful thinking. He knows he's a horrible person
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Kristopher Blake, born to a dark wizard and a fairly normal Witch... Well, normal, except that she was married to a dark wizard. No big deal, really. Kristopher and his younger sister, Serena, were fairly happy until Kris had started in his Fifth year as a Hogwarts Slytherin. Rumors had spread about his family, ones knew were not true, yet he witnessed anyways. His parents were accused of being Dark Wizards. Since the Wizarding War, the Ministry was far more harsh about Dark Wizards and were catching them everywhere. During the summer, he had watched as his father was taken into custody, and screaming and yelling about his mother's death. He was out at the time, which means they didn't catch him, or his little sister, who was with him., but got to see the remains. He returned home after watching his father being taken away and saw his mother's corpse.
While his Social Life dropped at Hogwarts, his problems arose at home, or what was left of it. He soon left to live with his mother's parents, his grandparents. He couldn't sleep, so usually, he snuck around at night, sitting in the garden, or eavesdropping on his grandparents. Usually, it was the boring stuff. "I feel so bad for the boy." or "He's just a kid", until one night when he heard them arguing, about his mother. Turns out, his grandfather told the Ministry that his father was a dark wizard, and that caused their daughter's death. Kris was angry beyond belief. So angry, he poisoned his grandfather the next day and ran away.
His grandmother died of a broken heart a few years later. Kris had always felt guilty for the collateral damage he had caused. But, in the end, he figured it helped Serena, who he was in charge of taking care of at that point. Kris had then spent the rest of his days doing various illegal things until he became an illegal market trader and a merc for hire.
He's killed plenty of people over the years. He never really loved much. There was one person for him who had a place in his heart for the years to come. Bronwen Rhodes. It started off as a friends-with-benefit arrangement where, really, Kris cared about her but not all that much. He liked her at first only as a friend. Their relationship came to a standoff when he had come across her being beaten by someone she was on a date with. Kris would have killed for her at that point, and... Well. Their relationship flew off from there.
Unfortunately, it seems to Kris that the universe did not them to be together. Bronwen and Kris had fallen in love, and Kris was near proposing when he found that she was pregnant with his child. He was happy, and even though they were unsure of the child at first, Kris wanted to keep it. But that's now how the universe works. Bronwen had a miscarriage. Their relationship was rocky for a bit until Kris had gotten into some trouble and disappeared without a word for a month or so. When he came back, she left for America. Kris had no choice but to get on with his life, still obviously in love with the girl.
It was very difficult for Kris to fall back in love after Bronwen. She may not have been his first love, but he's never felt for another the way he did her. But eventually, he did. He fell in love with a woman named Ivory. Beautiful, and just his type - Badass and amazing. He didn't love her the way he loved Bronwen, still. He had commitment issues, which is why he hadn't married Bronwen before. But with Ivory, it was different. She was direct and intimidated him slightly. So, when they were together after eight months, it was not him who proposed, but rather it was Ivory, who gave him an ultimatum- Keep her or lose her forever. He chose to keep her.
It was difficult for Kris when he found his wife was pregnant. They both worked as assassins, who killed for money, and did no deed without proper payment. But when he learned she was pregnant, out of love for her and the child, he asked her to stop. He would continue in the lucrative business, gaining the family some good money as they grew. Eventually, his first daughter was born. Kris had immediately suggested her name be Bronwen, playing it off as a name he knew from some book. Since Ivory didn't know about the American woman, she agreed, thinking it was a beautiful name. To this day, he is unsure whether she knows where their daughter's name came from. But he doesn't regret it at all. Their life spiraled into a comfortable domesticated twist. The White Blade had become a house mother, and Kris came home at a certain time evry night to help put the children to bed. They were comfortable.
After Bronwen and the other children had eventually shown their magical signs, Kris and Ivory sent then off to Hogwarts. Now, it is Bronwen's sixth year and his kids are growing up, C'est la Vie.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Kris is a bit slef-loathing, but oh he hides it well under several layers of arrogance and tepidity. He acts as if he has no feelings; That he's just a guy who flirts a lot and pretends nothing bothers him, but really it couldn't be farther from the truth.If anything, Kris feels things a bit too much, and usually believes it's because something is wrong with him. Because of this, Kris has worked hard to change that part of him, but honestly to no avail.
Self-loathing describes him very well. He has a terrible habit of believeing everything bad happens because of him; His ex girlfriend's, his first love's miscarriage. Their break up. His sister's disappearance. All of it, is really his fault. At least, he thinks it is. Kris tends not to give himself much credit where it's due when it comes to that; He's a modest person, with a modest understanding of himself. He honestly believes he is a terrible person.
This does not stop him from enjoying life. He loves his wife and children, and would protect them if it meant giving up his own life. Kris is, in himself, a very protective person to those he loves. All in all, Kris is a pretty okay person who hides the hatred he has for himself under layers of happiness, normality, arrogance, and a lack of caring. When in reality, he is none of those things.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Illegal amrket trader, Merc for hire.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Married, three children
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Model is Zachary Quinto
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 9//3
Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and see what we find? 06:03, June 15, 2017 (UTC)