1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Lars was born to a wealthy Swedish family. He was an only child and traveled a lot with his parents. He spend his first couple of childhood years living in Sweden. On his 10th birthday, his family had moved to Germany. From then, until he turned 12, Lars attended Durmstrang. His family later moved to inner England, and sent Lars to Hogwarts. From there, he spent the rest of his school year in Hogwarts.
During his fifth year, Lars met the lovely girl who was known as Courtney Holland. They initially started out as friends, and later they started dating. During his 7th year, however, their relationship got a little rough, as Lars had a crush on another girl and he went out with that girl for a bit of time. He regretted doing that, as it almost cost him Courtney.
He made it up to Courtney by visiting her on her 20th birthday, and gave her probably the most memorable gift of all. He apologized, with a rather big teddy bear that read I love you. Courtney hugged him, and later on they engaged and a year later, married. They had their first child, a beautiful daughter that they named Cecilia.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Lars is quite the gentleman. He respects everyone, regardless of whether he knows them or not. He takes care to be courteous, but never gets ahead of himself. Lars always tries not to look weird, because it generally makes him feel weird at the same time.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. Married to Courtney Holland.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Lars considers himself a traveling businessman. He works in a Child Day Care in the Netherlands, mostly.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Lars is married, to Courtney Holland, with one child, Cecilia, and another expected.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) No preference
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) No preference
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Currently two in use. Neither are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Time -6