1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Leif, born Leif Amadeus Reichert, was born in Germany, to a Swedish wizard and German witch. His first language, unusually, was German, and he spoke nothing other than it. It was said at one point that Leif is "the most German member of the family, second to his own mother."
Upon reaching school-age, his family wished to move out. Leif said no. There was a huge argument, until a compromise was reached. It was decided that Leif shall live with his mother's dad. He settled for that, seeing as how he did not know his grandparents.
At one point, Leif saw his grandpa watching something that caught his own eye. He asked what it was, and his grandpa went off on a long tale about Quidditch. He said the local school - Durmstrang - didn't really have Quidditch, so he genuinely asked Leif if he wanted to play.
Leif agreed, but he didn't understand the game. So his grandpa taught. He also spoke - a lot - about this team, called the Heidelburg Harriers. He claims that they are Germany's best, and that none can match with them. This, of course, may not have been completely true, but Leif believed it nonetheless. His grandpa had made it a life mission to get Leif to play for the Harriers.
During his years in Durmstrang, Leif tried to spend as much of the holidays as possible to learn how to play Quidditch. He even had his grandpa buy him a book about Quidditch. He learned much, and even created a move or two of his own.
Upon his graduation, with flying colors, he received a number of gifts, including a full Quidditch practice set. Leif had studied and learned to play just about every single position, except Beater. He never understood how to play Beater right.
Leif signed up to play with the Heidelburg Harriers after he turned 20. He initially started off as a reserve, but later got an unexpected surprise. On his 22nd birthday, which somehow coincided with a game, he was brought out on the field, on the one position he didn't understand, Beater.
After several years - 10 to be exact - he finally learned the ins and outs, and never regretted this. He had became his dream that he had 20 years ago - to become part of the Heidelburg Harriers. He now plays professionally with them.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Leif is somewhat like his brother, Lars. In only one aspect. He had charm as well. But otherwise, he is quite the talkative person, and can occasionally be a little annoying. He can be a nuisance often, as he was to his parents. He is also quite sensitive, and tends to curse occasionally. He tries to control it when he can, and if he is to curse, he does it in German.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood. He's Lars Reichert's older brother.
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater for the Heidelburg Harriers.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and not looking.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
3 with no exotics.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Mountain Time -6